KHADOOS SHERGILL DAY

Let's continue
______________________________________

Monami wake up first . Karan still sleeping peacefully . He is looking so cute she can't control herself and gave a peck on his lips ... His sleep get disturbed ..he slowly open his eyes and saw his Rani sahiba going down from the bed ..

Karan - Good morning Rani sahiba ( yawing )

Monami - Good morning ( while taking her clothes )

Karan - Aaj kuch hai kya

Monami - Nhi toh kuch nhi hai kyu ( while thinking)

Karan - Nhi subha subha Morning kiss dedi ... Isliye ( while coming towards her and back hugged her )

She smile and said - Aise hi maan kiya toh dedi  ... Ab hatho mujhe nahane jaana h ( Free herself from his grip )

Karan - Are tum kyu takeef le rahi ho ... Main tumhari help kar deta hu ... Shower lene m ( with naughty smile)

Monami - Thanku Mr. Shergill . I can help Myself ( and close the bathroom door)

He smiles .. Now the gang freshen up and gathered for the breakfast and giggling , pulling sidsa's  leg and came back to their respective room ... When karan came back to the room he found a bouquet and a chit attached with it ... He opens and start reading it

          Khadoos shergill Lunch ke
           Baad ready rahena ... There 's
           Suprise for you . Main bhaar
           gyi hu ... Suprise ki arrange-
           ment karne ... Agar phone nhi
        Lage toh tension mat lena ..

        Love you ,
        Only yours Rani sahiba

He smiles reading it ... And Time skips it's 3:00 in the afternoon ... Someone knock on the door . Karan opens the door and found his Rani sahiba standing in a beautiful short dress with a messy bun hairstyle .. He stands there like a manic completely lost in her ... She snaps her finger infront of him broken his trance ...

Monami - Chale Mr. Shergill

Karan - Chaliye Rani sahiba

They both walk towards the heated swimming pool

Monami - So , Are u ready ?? ( Raising her eyebrows)

Karan - ( pull her towards him) Always

They both changed their outfit ( she requested the manager not to allowed anyone in this hours as she want to spend the time with his khadoos shergill) and slowly go down in the pool .. As She is wearing a crop top and shorts he smirked and wink at her as a result she blushed hard ... He pull her towards him . She put her hands around his neck and both share a eye lock without blinking .. The trance broken by him he push her with him inside the pool .. He kiss her deeply she too response .. After few seconds when they realise they both were not able to breath they pull themselves upwards ... After enjoying in the pool ... They sat on  side lounger ...