POSSESSIVE GIRLFRIEND

Let's continue
______________________________________

So, it been 1 and the half week they all returned from their vacation... After coming back from their Karan is so busy in his work that he didn't get time to meet his lady love ... They only talk on phone calls or messages for short period of time . Whereas Monami, she too busy with the her patients ... Today, she got some free time so she thinks to meet karan in his office and gave him a Suprise ...
She drive towards his office
______________________________________

Meanwhile , in his office ... A girl enter in office .. Wearing a short dress with open hairs and stand infront of Reception.

Girl - Hii , can u just tell me where is Karan shergill ??

Receptionist - Hii Mam ,  Aapka kya relation hai sir se ..

Girl - I m her bestfriend

Receptionist - ohh ok.. Jaise hi sir meeting se free hoge .. Main unko inform karti hu ... Tab tak aap wait kejiye ...

Girl - Ok

Girl wait in the reception area ... After 10- 15 minutes she saw karan coming out of the meeting room and going towards his cabin ... She too goes behind him .. He sits on his chair resting his head at the back of it while closing eyes ... After sometime he heard a knock on his door ... He allowed that person inside his cabin without opening his eyes .

Girl - Hii karu

Karan ( in jerk he opens his eyes) - Nidhi tum

Nidhi - kaise ho , karan ...

Karan - M bilkul badiya .. Tum yaha kaise ..

------------------------

Just then , Monami asking receptionist about karan 's cabin ... She told her and she coming towards his cabin ... She push the door and shocked to see ... A girl hugging karan tightly ... They broke the hug . Nidhi kiss his cheek too .. karan sense some gaze on them .. so he turned to see his Rani sahiba standing there in anger and Tears rolling down her cheeks .. Monami close the door and go ...

Karan - Monami ..Monami ( he goes behind her)

Nidhi - ( she hold his hand) Kion Monami .. Or tum ja kaha rhe ho ...

Karan - Nidhi .. Please baad me baat karte hai .. abhi mujhe Jaana hai .. bye ( he left ) ( she too left  after sometime)

He saw ..she is going towards the lift he run towards her and pull her .. she gasped and saw him with anger ...

Monami - Karan .. chodo mujhe

Karan - kya hua .. or tum ro kyu Rahi ho ( while wipes her tears from his thumb)

Monami - I said leave me ...

Karan - Chodne ke liye  nhi pakada hai tumhe ( Looking in her eyes)

Monami - Dekho aapne yeh filmy dialogues band karo

Karan - Lekin , baat kya hai ...

Monami - Tumhe nhi pta , toh suno baat yeh hai ki woh ladki( Then , she realised some people watching them )

Karan saw her gaze , he followed it and saw some of his employees watching them .. As they were watching a Film with outmost interest ..

Karan - ( Loudly and sternly) Everyone back to their work ...Now

Everyone gulped and back to their work .

He hold her hand and drag her to a room near by and pin her to the wall ..

Karan - Ab bolo , kion ladki ..

Monami - Wahi jo tumhare cabin m thi .. jisne tightly hug kiya hua tha .. or ha kiss bhi kiya tha ( complaining)