Part 1

This is my first story I'm writing, I don't expect anyone to read it or anything, I just thought it'd be fun. This may be horrible so give me all the constructive criticism you can think of if anyone actually reads this. There will be no smut since I've read a lot of things with it and I can tell people are fairly uncomfortable. I'm also American so some of the European grammar and spelling will not be used. Enjoy!

My name is Louis Tomlinson. I'm eighteen years old and go to high school in Doncaster. I've lived here my whole life, with my four sisters. My mother, Johanna, is married to Mark, my stepfather. I like Mark, he's good to my mom.

I have three best friends, the mysterious bad boy, Zayn, the daddy, Liam, and the Irish Princess, Niall. We have a small band. We usually play in my garage or Liam's, or someone else's. We've all been friends since around middle school Liam and I being the originals in the group. I love those boys.

I'm sitting in my room, thinking about embarrassing moments like all people do, when my doorbell rings. I hear Lottie storming down the stairs yelling, "I'LL GET IT" and waving her arms. Harry must be here. Harry is Lottie's boyfriend. I've never liked Harry. I think he's just a prissy rich boy with the perfect family that just so happens to be dating my sister. He needs to get over himself honestly. With his perfect curls and sea-foam green eyes. Or even his perfectly white teeth.

I roll my eyes at myself and my own thoughts. I hear my stomach growl, so I go downstairs to get some food. 

"Hey, Louis," a gruffy voice says, slightly out of breath. I lift my head to show acknowledgment and grab a bag of crisps. 

"Hey, Lou, can you tell mom I'm going out. I'll be gone when she gets back," Lottie says, poking my face.

I roll my eyes. "Sure, whatever." I grab my crisps and go back upstairs. I hear the door open and close before putting my earbuds in and listening to some music. 

How did you like the first part? Let me know if you want me to continue, I want some opinions. (I just reread this and thought it said Minions, I'm so sorry lol)

-Mo