Part 8

As we near the end of our junior year in high school, tests get closer and closer. Harry just got out of the hospital a couple of days ago, and we've spent every day studying since. 

Well, studying and making out. 

Harry pulls back and takes a deep breath, going back in again. 

"Haz, we have to study," I giggle.

"Just one more... please?" He looks at me with puppy dog eyes. 

I give him a short peck on the lips, laughing. We finish our chem homework, English Lit, and some maths. Boring stuff, really. 

"Hey, bebz, can you hand me my crutches," Harry says. I oblige and help him stand up. His white cast constricts most movement in his legs. It goes all the way up to his thigh, a fact he hates. He says it itches all the time, I can't imagine what it's like.

I help him down the stairs of my house. He leans against me, breathing heavily. 

"Thank you, Lou," he says, "I don't know what I would do without you." He kisses my cheek as blood rushes to my cheeks.

I help him out of the door and into his mum's car. "I love you, Louis," he says, pecking my lips. 

"I love you, too." I smile. I wish I could help more. I feel like I'm not doing enough for him. I hate feeling like this. 

HARRY'S POV (adding a bit of spice to this boring ass story)

I sit in my mum's car, warm summery air blowing on my face through the open window. 

"Harry, honey, what are you thinking about?" My mum asks, taking my hand.

"Nothing..." My thoughts trail off in the wind. 

"Is there something going on with you and Lou?" 

I smile. "Things are going great with Louis and I." My small smile turns into a beam as I look over at my mum. She mirrors my expression.

"I'm sure you guys will be together for years to come!" That's just like my mum. Turning a new and budding relationship into something more. She told me that I was going to marry Lottie after our first date. Now look where that's gotten us. I'm gay and with her older brother. I laugh a little at the thought. 

In reality I was thinking about how I am going to come out. My stepfather doesn't know about me and Louis, much less our school. If I get my ass kicked, my leg will get even worse, I don't want that. 

My phone buzzes. It's a text from Louis. 

Boobear: Hey baby ;) 

Hazza: Hey

Boobear: You left your chemistry book at my house. Do you want me to bring it over?

Hazza: Heh yeah

Boobear: Let me know when you get home, I'll be over after. 

As if on cue, my mum pulls into our driveway. She helps be get out of the car and up to my room.

Hazza: I'm home ;)

Boobear: Good 

I laugh at Lou's suspicious ways. He's always been funny, even when we were kids. I've had a crush on him since I was in second grade. At that point, obviously I hadn't known I was gay, obviously. 

I check Instagram while I wait for Lou. The top thing on there is Liam and Zayn being #couplesgoals as always. I hope Louis and I are like that someday. Liam captions the photo, "Me and a certain other couple should go on a double date sometime ;)" 

Zayn: Did you see Li's post? We were talking about you and Louis. Don't even try to deny it, we already know. You guys are so fucking obvious.

Harry: Oh do you think the whole school knows?

Zayn: Nobody else pays attention to us... but yeah...

Harry: What are you talking about?

Zayn: *attachment*

Zayn sends me a picture of Louis and I kissing in the parking lot. It was a picture of the day I got in the accident... and it was all over the internet.

People know, what are they going to do? 

I'm having a little bit of writer's block, so bare with me. I know this story is shit and boring but... whatever. Let me know if you have any ideas to spice it up!

-Mo