Unsportsmanlike Conduct

Announcer

"Welcome back everybody, the White Sox are now leading the Cubs 1-0 because of a monster home run hit by White Sox rookie Seokjin Kim, from what I understand him and the Cubs pitcher Jungkook Jeon grew up in Korea together and were teammates until they went to rival colleges, both were drafted to the MLB and now here they are rivals again, one an ace pitcher, one a rookie phenom who can hit anything thrown at him."

"It's now the bottom of 3rd and first up to bat is Jungkook Jeon, this young man is not only an incredible pitcher but he can hit like an everyday player, he takes ball one, it's a hot one today isn't it Jim." "A Great day for a ball game Stan." Jeon takes the next pitch and drops it into right field for a base hit, he now stands on first base, taking a big lead while we wait for the pitch to Wesley Miller." Jeon takes off for second, Kim is there to cover waiting for the ball and OH MY GOD."

Seokjin

"FUCK JUNGKOOK", I scream as I lay on the ground grabbing my ankle. "Babe I am so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you", he whispers to me as my teammates and coach come over to check on me. They push Jungkook away because some of my teammates are trying to get a hit on him. "He's bleeding coach", the trainer says, "we have to get him in the locker room and get an X-ray it might be broken." I glare at Jungkook and he just keeps shaking his head.

They help me off the field to both boo's and cheer's, when I get to the locker room the trainer peels of my sock and see the two deep cuts on my ankle from Jungkook cleats, what an asshole. For the next hour X-rays were taken and stitches were put in, it's not broken, thank god but the game is now over and we lost, great losing to the ex is always a wonderful feeling.

"Kim, the press want you for a few questions, get dressed and go out there", the coach yells. Once I am showered and in my civilian clothes I head out to the press box, sitting at the table the questions then come rapid fire.

Q - "Seokjin, is it true that you and Jungkook grew up together?"

A - "Ah Yea, we were in baseball camp together in Korea."

Q - "That home run was really impressive, do you think Jeon slid dirty as retaliation?"

A - "I dont what his intentions were, but it was a dirty move, a dirty slide."

Q - "SEOKJIN ARE YOU CALLING JUNGKOOK JEON A DIRTY PLAYER?"

I guess I did, shit I didn't mean too, I dont think he is a dirty player, yes it was a shitty slide but he doesn't play dirty like that, "Uh, I am done, thanks everybody." I stood and walked away back to the locker room, almost everyone was gone, so I grab my bag and head out to my car. "So I am a dirty player huh", I hear Jungkook behind me.

I didn't turn to look at him, "I didn't mean it that way, they put words in my mouth, I just said it was a dirty slide." "I said I was sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, it wasn't retaliation for your home run, I was happy for you", he says walking closer to me and pinning me to my car.

"I miss you so fucking much Jin, please come home, please forgive me", he pleads. "How can you miss me with all those girls that Wes brings over to keep you occupied, I am sure I am the last thing on your mind", I starts to tear up. "Jin, he brought over girls one time and I kicked them all out I swear, I dont want anyone but you", he leans against me and I feel his erection against mine, lowering his voice to a sultry whisper, "why would I want to fuck some girl when I would rather be fucked by you."

I take a deep breath and try to gather my thoughts, I just can't when he is this close to me and I am missing him more than I want him to know, "I need time Jungkook, you really really hurt me and until you can see that I am doing everything you ask of me, for you to turn around and disrespect me is really fucked up and selfish, I am not saying you have to announce to the world our secret but you need to think of me first sometimes and not your friends because at the end of the day it's me who will be by your side and in your bed."

I push him away from me and get into my car, driving away looking at him standing there in my rearview, I do love him and I do miss him so fucking much it's tearing me apart, I just hope he listens to what I said.

Jungkook

He's right, I am a selfish bastard, he has done everything I have asked without one complaint, he has loved me since we were kids and I took that knowledge and used it again him. The next morning while I was getting ready someone knock on my door, I open it to find a newspaper shoved in my face, "look at that headline." Wes walks in laughing while I open to the sports page...

" Wes walks in laughing while I open to the sports page

Just then my phone goes off, its my agent...

Gil - Did you see the headlines this morning, oh we are going to have a lot of fun with this

JK - How so?

Gil - You'll see

Why do I feel like Seokjin's life is going to get a lot worse because of all of this, why did I do that shit to him, I need to have a long talk with Wes and teach him that I need boundaries and if that means coming out to him then so be it.