Stealing Third 💗Base

Seokjin

"Hey Jin", I look up to see a fist in front of my face, I smile and bump it with my own. "Good for you for standing up for not only yourself but your friends too that was really classy and listen most of us here dont care about people's sexual orientation, so no matter what, you have our support", my teammate Jacobs says. I nod and smile, "thank you, that means a lot." Jimin came over to me smiling, "feel better." "I do, I spoke with my friend he said that no one has bothered him", I say relieved.

My text tone pings and when I look at the screen I see its Jungkook,

Jk - We have to talk when you get back into town, please.

J - Sure I'll be home day after tomorrow

Another text came thru and it was my agent,

Bev - Come out to the dugout when you are dressed, we need to talk.

I finish getting ready and head out of the locker room, I see her standing there in her pencil thin skirt and white blouse, I swear that's the only outfit she owns, "hey Bev whats up." "You have a photo shoot when you get back home, I will email you all the information, after this road trip you have a day off before the Yankees come into town." She talks about other things that are going on but I stop paying attention, my mind is all over the place, a photo shoot, what the hell is going on.

I got home two days later, after taking a shower and starting laundry I text Jungkook,

J - I'm home

JK - I am stuck here, they delayed flights, I'll text you as soon as I land. I love you Seokjin I hope you know that.

I didn't answer him back, all the things that have happened in the past few days has my head feeling like mush, I can't think straight. I lay on the couch and turn the tv on, they are still talking about me on ESPN, I turn it off, close my eyes and pass out. I wake to see my phone lit up, it was my agent sending the info for the photo shoot, I got up and made myself dinner, Jimin went to his parents as soon as we landed, his sister was visiting and he wanted to see her so I have the house to myself.

Jungkook 🔞🔞

We finally take off and after we land back home my agent is waiting for me, "time for your photo shoot, you don't have time to go home so I am hoping they have a place there you can clean up, I don't even know who set this up."

We arrive at the studio where the photo shoot is taking place and when I walk in a see Seokjin, my instinct is to run to him and hug him, which I do, I don't care anymore. "Bev I should have known you had something to do with this, Jungkook what are you doing, I thought you two hated each other, that's why I ran that story about him liking guys", Gil says. Jin let's me go and walks toward Gil, "you ran that story, you took pictures of my friend and I." 

He spun quickly and glared at me, "did you know about this, was this your idea." "No baby I swear I didn't have anything to do with it", I say pleading. "Jungkook what the fuck is going on here", Gil asks angrily. "Gil, Seokjin is my boyfriend,  I love him and only him", I say wrapping my arm around his waist, "now you are my agent, what are you going to do about it." Seokjin laughs, "my agent already knows and is ready to make a statement if need be but for the sake of Jungkook's rookie season maybe we should wait, can we keep it quiet." 

I look at my boyfriend and can't help but to tear up, "I do not deserve you, why are you still so good to me when I hurt you so badly." He grabs my cheeks and looks into my eyes, "because I love you, you big dumb jock, I have for over a decade, why would I ever stop now but if you ever disrespect me again Jungkook, there is no coming back." "I swear to you baby, it will never happen again, also I need to tell you something", I say holding him to me. 

"Alright love fest is over, we have a photoshoot to do, the photographers here and Gil and I are going to go get some coffee and talk about how we are going to handle you two", Bev says. The photographer walks in and tells us to change into our uniforms, Jin and I look at each other confused, "this photoshoot is aptly named "Rivals", so get your uniforms on and get ur asses back out here." We look around the dressing room and when I see Jin take his shirt off I lose it, I lock the door and fall to my knees, pulling his pants down with me, "does he miss me." 

I look up at him as I kiss the tip of his cock, "do you miss me, because I miss him and you so fucking much." "Yes Kook, he misses you, I miss you, we want you so bad right now", he moans as I take him into my throat. He grabs my head and starts to fuck my mouth, "no no, I want to cum with you inside of me." He pulls me up and removes my shirt and then my pants, he pushes me to sit in the chair and he straddles me, grinding our dicks together. "Fuuck Jin, fuck that feels so good", I moan loudly. 

He raises himself up and slides down onto my cock, one long moan leaves his mouth, his head thrown back, "god I need you." I start to fuck up into him, digging my fingers into his hips, he grabs his cock and starts to stroke himself, it doesn't take long for either of us to reach our climax. I hold him to me, not pulling out of him, nuzzling my face into his chest enjoying his scent", he wraps his arms around my head and lays his face into my hair, "I love you Jungkook." I can't help but to smile, then I break down and sob.