Just hit a Grand Slam

Seokjin

I look around stunned, is he playing a practical joke on me, I stand on top of the dugout, looking into his eyes and the love I see in them makes me swoon. "Jungkook", I whisper. He lifts the microphone to his mouth and takes my hand, "this is my boyfriend, you all know him as the rookie phenom from the White Sox." The stadium erupts into cheers but we do hear a few boos and ugly remarks but we ignore them, all of Jungkook's teammates are gathered around clapping and cheering.

"I have acted like an idiot this whole season and Seokjin stood by my side through it all, I love him and I always will", he says dropping to his knee. "Seokjin you are perfect in every way, you love me and take care of me and I am so sorry for all the stupid shit I did, will you please be my husband and my rival for the rest of our lives", he says tearing up. The whole stadium goes silent waiting for my answer, "YES."

The crowd was so loud I could barely hear anything Jungkook was saying, he held me close and whispered in my ear, "thank you baby, I love you so much." He kisses me and then jumps down and is immediately congratulated by his teammates, Wes being the biggest supporter of all. Jungkook played the game of his life, he pitched a no-hitter thru the 8th inning but the manager realized his arm was getting tired so he brought in the reliever, the crowd gave Jungkook a standing ovation when he walked off the field and he blew me a kiss before going into the dugout. 

A year later

Jungkook and his team won the World Series last season, he received the World Series MVP for his outstanding pitching in the 7th game and I was actually given rookie of the year for the season, after the celebrations and interviews I finally got Jungkook all to myself again, so we flew to Las Vegas and got married, Wes and Jimin were the only two there, Jungkook's family was a little disappointed but we promised them we would go home and have a small ceremony for them. 

I didn't even tell my parents because I knew they wouldn't care and tell me that it's just a phase, now we own a small house in a suburb of Chicago and the current season just ended, neither of us made it to the World Series this year but we aren't upset, it just gives us more time together. We are planning a trip, stopping at Jungkook's parents house on our way to Hawaii, kind of a late honeymoon for us, I'm also going to surprise Jungkook and tell him that I am quitting baseball.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jungkook 🔞🔞

"Kook-ah this is beautiful, I can't believe we are going to be here for two whole weeks", Jin says running out to the balcony and looking at the ocean. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him against me, two whole weeks of just us two, no interruptions, no reporters, and NO WES." We both say in unison, he laughs and whenever I hear it I fall more in love with him, I kiss his neck and sneak my hands up under his shirt, rubbing his smooth skin. "Come on, lets go check out the bedroom", he says pulling me along with him. 

He rips his shirt off and attacks me, jumping on me and wrapping his legs around my waist, "I want you inside me." "Ask and you shall receive", I growl falling onto the bed. I rip his shorts off and then stand shedding my clothes as fast as possible, I pull him by his legs till his ass is at the edge of the bed. I grab his cock and stroke him, I love watching his face when he feels good, his eyes a dark and lustful, his moans are hypnotic and I want nothing more than to fall into him and stay there.

I press his knees to his chest and slowly push into him, leaning into him with all my weight until I bottom out, "Oh God Kook, you feel so good, fuck me already." I did just that, the harder I went, Jin wanted it harder till we were both losing control, I fall on top of him and ride out my orgasm and he does the same, I roll off of him as we try to catch our breath, he cuddles up next to me, resting his head on my chest. 

"I love you so much Jungkook, I have since I was 13 and never in a million years did I think that we would be here, I thought by now you would be married to some gorgeous woman and have 6 kids running around", he laughs. "Wow 6 kids, I guess I was busy", I tickle him and he giggles trying to get away. Laying back on my chest he plays with my nipple, "you want round two don't you." He stops and I hear him chuckle, "Kook, I have decided to quit baseball." I sit up, making him sit up with me, "what, why babe." 

"Because I want babies, I want to talk to you about adoption, do you want kids", he asks with hope in his eyes. "Seokjin, I would love to have kids with you, are you sure you are ready right now, because if that is what you want baby I am all in", I say as he throws himself at me. We hug and I can feel his tears on my skin, "oh baby, I hope those are happy tears. "They are", he says into my shoulder. I rub his back, "let's enjoy the rest of our vacation and then when we get back home we will start the process."

5 Years later 

Seokjin

Jungkook comes home tonight after an 8 game road trip, we facetime every night and text all day except for when he is playing but I still miss him, when he isn't next to me I feel so empty, the kids keep me occupied though, I thank god for them everyday. Jungkook kept his promise and when we got home from Hawaii we started the adoption process, six months later we had baby Luna, she is the most beautiful little girl, Jungkook named her our moon because she lights up the darkest nights. 

Next came our 3 year old, he arrived 2 years after Luna so he is year older than her, Zane lost his parents in an accident and had no other relatives, he started as a foster child but we fell in love with him instantly and immediately started the adoption process, last but not least our baby boy came to us last year when his mother died during childbirth, she didn't know who the father was so no one could be contacted about his birth, when the hospital couldn't find the mothers parents they called us and asked if we could take him, baby Shiloh became a Jeon just a few weeks later. 

The mother's last wish that her baby boy be named Shiloh after her, it was her middle name, and to please tell him that she loved him more than anything. I am over the moon with my little family, we miss Jungkook when he is gone but when he is home he always dotes on all of us, giving us all his attention. "Did you ice the cupcakes Zane, daddy will be home soon", I ask him, smiling at all the frosting on his face. "Yes daddy, they are all done", he says proudly, licking his fingers. "Go wash up so we can eat as soon as daddy gets home", he hops off the stool and runs to the bathroom.

"Daddy, Lo-Lo's awake, I hear him fussin", Luna says coming into the kitchen brushing her dolls hair. "Thank you baby I will get him, can you go wash your hands for me we are going to eat dinner soon", I ask kissing the top of her head. She joins her brother in the bathroom and I run upstairs to get Shiloh, "how did my baby sleep." I change his diaper and drop kisses on his belly making him laugh, "lets go downstairs and wait for daddy." I am at the top of the stairs when I see the front door open, "FAMILY DADDY'S HOME." 

The kids make a mad dash for Jungkook and when he sees me he carried both kids to the foot of the stairs, "there is the most gorgeous man on the face of the earth, get down here and give me some lovin because I missed the hell out of you." "Language daddy", Luna says. I laugh, "yea language daddy." I walk down the stairs and into his arms, he kisses Shiloh and then me, "god I missed you, is it bedtime for them yet." I slap his chest, "go shower so we can eat, then you can have your dessert." He runs upstairs and I place Shiloh in his high chair.

After a good meal and some cupcakes we tuck the kids into bed, then Jungkook and I get naked and enjoy being together again, as I lay in his arms he rubs my back, "I never thought I could be this happy Seokjin, I owe it all to you, growing up I never thought I wanted any of this but now that I have it, I wouldn't give it up for anything." He kisses the top of my head, "I love you so much baby, it took us being rivals to bring us closer together." "It helped that you play dirty", I say squealing as he rolls on top of me and tickles me. 

The End

Woooo I wasn't sure how to end it, I kept coming back then walking away, then coming back. LOL I hope this was okay, not my best ending but at least it was happy. I am going to finish My New Brother next, then I can concentrate on other books I want to publish. Thank you guys for reading, for supporting me, and for the great feedback, good or bad. Love you guys!! ⚾⚾🥰🥰💜💜