⠀⠀⁶ what is the status of [this story]?

˒⠀S T I L L . . . 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙸𝙰𝙲

●○○○○○○○○❛ A 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑫 MILES 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝒀 FROMTHE DAY THAT WE 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑫,BUT I'M STANDING HERE 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼JUST TRYNA BE 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃

●○○○○○○○○
❛ A 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑺𝑨𝑵𝑫 MILES 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝒀 FROM
THE DAY THAT WE 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑫,
BUT I'M STANDING HERE 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼
JUST TRYNA BE 𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂𝚃.

what is the status of [thisstory]?  ━━  no

story]
?  ━━  no. 006
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

     SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONFUSED LATELY. As someone who doesn't update consistently (since that's not realistic for myself and my life), it can take me months or even a year (it's happened before) to update a particular book. Due to that, I often get the question, "Are you still writing ______?" or "Is this book still ongoing?"

     To not have to answer these questions numerous times all over the place, I have designated this chapter to be the go-to space where you can find out which of my books are on hold, complete, ongoing, or discontinued.

     First, let's break down the symbols I use in my book titles or descriptions.

¹ ━━ When a book has a number next to its title, that means it's part of a series. As with most book series/trilogies/etc., the numbers are there to tell readers what order to read the books in. As of now, the only series I have is ❛ 𝐠𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❜, which contains two books.

╱ ❪ O.H. ❫ ━━ If a book has been put on hold, I will add this to its title. Then, I will put "❪ status : 𝒐𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 ❫" in the description as well. This just means that I'm planning on updating sometime in the future, but for the time being, the story has been put on the back burner and is not being actively worked on, indefinitely.

❪ status : 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅 ❫ ━━ Self-explanatory. The book has been discontinued. I only put this in the description of a book, so if you're wondering if a book is discontinued, check the description. I will also post a separate chapter announcing that a story is discontinued and why.

This is only done after a considerable amount of thinking and there is no chance that the story will be picked up again for updates. In the case of Canyon Moon (my only discontinued book), I lost all inspiration and motivation even to attempt to write any further content. I don't want to write for a story that I am no longer invested in or connected to. I only wanted to write the best chapters that I could, and I knew that I could not with that story. I feel guilty for leaving Fawn Depraysie's storyline unfinished, but I feel content enough about where I left her story to not pressure myself into returning to the book. Perhaps one day I could return, but as of November 2019, I'm not publishing chapter updates.

❪ status : 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅 ❫ ━━ Self-explanatory. The book has been completed and there are no more chapter updates. This appears in the description of all my books that have been completed. It says "completed" in the descriptions now thanks to Wattpad, but I also added it in my description in case no one notices what Wattpad says. Some people put a checkmark in their titles, but I don't. I don't like how it looks in my titles, so I just don't put a checkmark on them.

❪ status : 𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❫ ━━ Self-explanatory. The book is active and there are more chapter updates to come. This appears in the description of all my books that are current and ongoing.

     Last, here is a list of all my books and their status!

COMPLETED ━━ Expedite, She, Adore You, Sign of the Times, Still, Casualty of Your Dreams

ONGOING ━━ Her, Ablocate, Only Angel

ON HOLD ━━ Ever Since New York

DISCONTINUED ━━ Canyon Moon

     I hope this chapter clarifies things for everyone!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❛ IF 𝑯𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑻𝒀 MEANS TELLING𝒀𝑶𝑼 THE 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯, WELL, I'M 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 WITH 𝚈𝙾𝚄

𝒀𝑶𝑼 THE 𝑻𝑹𝑼𝑻𝑯, WELL, I'M 𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳
𝙸𝙽 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 WITH 𝚈𝙾𝚄.
○○○○○○○○●

 ❜○○○○○○○○●