Chapter 64 - Hopes

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

The wanton groan that echoed from Harriet's throat would have sent any alpha's nerves on edge.

She held onto the headboard while Severus gripped her hips as he let her ride him to victory once more.

His black eyes danced over her sweat-slicked body to watch her face contort as he slid a hand down and let his touch stimulate the bundle of nerves hidden within her wiry curls.

"SEV!" Harriet gasped as she felt herself begin to flutter around her alpha.

A glare crossed Severus's pale face that looked so ominous it could have been mistaken for rage while he pushed his beloved wife over the edge of what she could stand.

Harriet squeezed her eyes shut as she felt herself mercifully explode.

Pleasure coursed through her system while her muscles contracted.

The sound and sensation of his darling's bliss pulled Severus along with her as he dared to pinch her most intimate spot at the height of her ecstasy while he growled through his own release.

It wasn't enough that he emptied himself inside his mate.

Harriet hadn't quite gotten her breathing steadied before Severus lifted her into his arms and slipped from her.

Wordlessly, he guided her to hold onto the headboard once more.

"S-Sev......?" Harriet asked as he pulled her hips back towards him with her legs spread wide.

She shivered at how vulnerable she felt, naked and submissive in front of her alpha as he endured his rut.

"Sev......?" Harriet asked again as she heard the bedsheets rustle while he moved forward.

Her breath hitched as she felt her husband nibble his way across her soft, inner thighs as his hands possesively squeezed the flesh of her bottom.

"Sev......." Harriet whispered while his hands kneaded her as his lips brushed her skin.

"You're mine......Harriet Snape." Severus whispered in his low drawl, his usually smooth voice deliciously husky.

Harriet felt her heart race as he spread her wide while he whispered, "And I can have you however I want you....."

Her eyes widened as she realized that he moved again on the bed.

She could have looked over her shoulder and ruined the mystery for herself, but she wanted Severus to surprise her.

Would he dare to torment her so cruelly?

She sighed in relief when he gripped her hips in his hand again and entered her once more, deep inside the place that ached only for him.

"Yeah, Sev......THERE!" Harriet whimpered as Severus began a pounding pace.

He looked over at the mirror across from their bed and grit his teeth while he watched Harriet's dark hair fly as her breasts bounced.

"Want you......with child again...." He growled in his low drawl as he brought his hands up to drift over his wife's torso.

Harriet bit her lip when his fingers found her nipples and began to expertly massage them as if he wanted the last drops of her milk to spill into his hands.

His eagerness made Harriet want Severus to devour her.

There was nothing more attractive to an omega in heat than to be mated with an alpha who desperately sought to fill their womb.