The Puppy Potty

Tom was in the butterfly room, waiting for the kids to arrive. "Man, I should be at home right now and not working. It's summer vacation" The door opens and enters Zoe. Tom is stunned to see a beautiful girl his age, working at the same place. Could this be destiny?

Zoe: Hi, I'm Zoe and you must be Tom. Penny told me we'd have a new guy here helping us.

Tom: Uh hi, its nice to meet you.

Zoe: It's nice to meet you too, I just came to drop off the package for you.

Zoe takes a package out of the bag and its a package of Paw Patrol pull ups.

Zoe: Here you go

Tom is very confused, why did she say for me? She can't possible think I am in pull ups can she?

Tom: Ummmm what am I supposed to do with these?

Zoe: Put one on of course, all new assistants have to prove their potty trained or they have to wear diapers.

Tom: WAIT WHAT??!! I don't need diapers....I haven't had a daytime accident in I can't remember how long

Zoe bursts into laughter

Zoe: Hahaha I am so kidding *Chuckles* They are to replenish the stock in the cabinet. Penny asked me to bring them to the Butterfly room

Tom chuckles trying to play off the joke he thought was real.

Zoe: The Paw Patrol ones go on the second shelf in the cabinet since those are the medium sized pull ups.

Tom goes to the cabinet, opening it, seeing boys and girls Goodnites on the top shelf, pink and blue paw patrol pull ups on the second shelf and then mickey and minnie pull ups on the bottom shelf. Tom stares at the top shelf for a second too long and Zoe notices.

Zoe: Do you wear those for your nighttime accidents?

Tom: I don't wet the bed. I am not a baby!

Zoe: oh okay, you just said earlier you haven't had a day time accident in a long time and typically little boys say that when they wet the bed, its no big deal if you do, but I am sorry if I offended you either way.

Tom: It's okay

Zoe: You're gonna have to grow a thicker shell to survive if one joke hurts you that much, these kids can be brutal. Anyway I need to go to the caterpillar room as the kids are about to arrive, I will see you around Tom.

Tom was at a lost for words. He cannot believe that someone so beautiful worked here, but even more he cannot believe that within 5 minutes of meeting Zoe, she figured out that he still wets the bed from time to time and wears goodnites to stay dry. He closes the cabinet too, looking at the all too familiar goodnites one last time before closing the cabinet. It was at this moment a flood of kids rushed in along with two adults. Penny comes up to Tom.

Penny: Alrighty Tom, this is Kenzie, her and I will be working this room with you to start.

Tom: Hi Kenzie, its nice to meet you.

Kenzie: Hi Tom, if you could help the kids get things in their cubbies, I'd really appreciate it.

Tom: Sure thing!

Tom goes and starts helping kids put things in their cubbies. One kid takes a bag out his backpack.

Will: Here, I was told to give this to an adult.

Tom takes the bag and says "Oh what is this?"

Will: It's the clothes from yesterday when I had an accident. Mommy cleaned them and told me to bring them back to you.