One Hell for a Friend

Warning, this chapter has a bit of violence that you might not be okay with. Be careful with that.

This chapter may make your hate Enid because this is some sadistic stuff.

So very big warning. This chapter is not okay.

Enjoy.

xxXxx

"*deep breath* alright, buddy, our new mission is to get my journal back from the owl house." Said Enid as she sat on a rock while her palisman sat on her shoulder.

Enid pulled a stick from the ground and used it to draw on the dirt.

"Today is the perfect day to get it back." She said in a cold tone as she remembered who stole it. "The meddling brat is sick and her girlfriend will be gone looking for titan's blood with Eda and King. Though, she'll be protected by her friends and house."

Enid drew a house with Luz inside a house with 3 figures standing between her and her journal and Luz. She instinctively drew a fire glyph that burned the whole drawing as she grumbled about the situation.

"Grr!" Enid growled angrily as she stared at the flames she created.

Her palisman brushed against her cheek, trying to calm her down. It worked, Enid sighed and got back to planning.

"Anyway, i just need to break in." Said Enid tiredly. "Willow and Gus can be dealth with using the proper counters. The problem is Hooty. I need him out and out fast. A tranquilizer syringe should work. All that's left is to break in."

The UFO palisman donned a determined expression, causing Enid to smile.

"Can't ever get angry with you. Thanks, by the way, for everything. Without you, i would've still been wandering around wasting my life. Makes me wonder who made such a wonderful guy."

The UFO looked visibly sad at the last line, something Enid quickly noticed and noted this.

"Uh, hey! Would you look at the sky! If we don't move now, we'll be super late!" Exclaimed Enid cheerfully as she pointed towards the still very early sky. "We better start running!"

Recognizing Enid's attempt to change the subject, the UFO nodded cheerfully.

And the two headed towards The Owl House.

xxXxx

"Hooty, we're not gonna make Luz listen to 24 hours of whale noises. What even is a whale? It looks terrifying!" Exclaimed Gus.

"Well, I've never heard of underground Korean hip-hop befo-" replied Hooty before he suddenly turned to the window. "Hey, who's that weird guy outside?"

Gus raised a brow before turning to the window to see a masked, cloaked figure holding a sign that says 'i arr destroi owl howce, exclamation mark exclamation mark exclamation mark'

"I don't think they know how to read...or use exclamation marks." Said Gus narrowing his eyes, trying to get a better look at the weirdo outside before Hooty decided to just drive them away.

"What was that?" Asked Willow curiously.

"Some weirdo outside is saying they'll destroy the owl house." Said Gus with a shrug before whispering. "They really need to work on their language though."

Before Willow could say a word, the two heard a scream from outside. A scream that belonged to Hooty.

The two immediately turned to the window and saw the masked, cloaked figure injecting a liquid into Hooty.