Any Storm in a Book Club

"Ugh! I still can't believe she got away just like that!" Said Amity angrily before punching Enid's locked that still had a missing poster on it.

"I already said it's fine, hermosa. I still got to see my mom and she probably left this realm a long time ago." Replied Luz trying to calm her girlfriend down. "A long long time ago."

Amity didn't look convinced. But before she could say anything, Gus appeared; running away from something. That something turned out to be a rampaging locker.

Amity instinctively pulled Luz into a tight hug and out of danger, having Gus and the locker pass them. Thankfully, before Gus was attacked by the locked, Willow entered the scene and easily took down the locker.

"Thanks, Willow." Said Amity happily as she let go of Luz and held her hand.

"Yup." Added Gus cheerfully. "And now we know to never store our lunches in the lockers."

"So...ready for the club fair, Willow? Mayhaps you'll join me and Amity in the...Azura book club?" Asked Luz with a smile.

"Thanks. But I'm interested in something with a little more...drama, flare, and face paint!" Exclaimed Willow cheerfully.

"Flyer Derby. Pretty underrated sport. Especially when comparing it to grudgby and its rusty smidge or whatever." Said a familiar voice calmly.

"Oh, thank yo-" said Willow with a smile before recognizing the voice.

It was Enid wearing her potion track uniform. Amity was the first to act as she dashed towards Enid and punched her face with a spiky abomination fist, splattering it all over the walls, floor and lockers.

Luz and her friends screamed in union at the bloody sight. Even Enid screamed from behind them.

It took them a few seconds to realize that they hadn't killed anyone and upon knowing this, Enid began laughing as the group looked between the new Enid and the dead Enid.

"Hahahahahaha! Hey, no worries. I'd kill the first clone too." Said Enid before Amity quickly killed her again.

"When i say first clone, it means there's at least a second." Said another Enid calmly as she took her missing poster off of her locker. "Maybe I'm a clone too...or not. Could be though."

This time it was Willow who acted and captured the new Enid with her plants. And as Amity tried to finish off this Enid, Luz stopped her.

"Calm down, sweet potato, she's just a clone." Said Luz calmly before turning to Enid with a frown. "What do you want? You already took your stuff back, what is it now."

"She's here to join your Azura book club." It was principal Bump.

"WHAT?!" Exclaimed Amity angrily.

"After convincing Enid to come back to school, I've decided to have you four and her make up." Said Bump calmly.

"But she attacked Luz and trashed the owl house!" Said Amity angrily a sshe glared at Enid.

"And Luz attacked her, stranded her portal device in another realm and stole her diary." Bump countered calmly, causing Amity to go silent. "So you're about even."

"Trust me, i hate it too. I'm just trying to make the best out of a horrible situation." Added Enid calmly only to get glared at by everyone except Bump.

Bump sighed and spoke. "I expect you all to not attack her, that same goes for Enid. Now let her go."

Willow begrudgingly let the smiling gray haired girl go and her vines retreated into the ground.