Chapter 1

Crashing into the baskets of fruits and vegetables, ignoring every person who was shouting and cursing at him, there he was running with all his might and all the strength his little body had. "Fuck" that's what the little seven years old thought. Well he wasn't really a seven years old kid but a kid in his early twenties who was lucky enough to transmigrate into a novel he was reading. His name was shen yuan.

few hours ago | ೃ࿔₊

Just like any other kid who is frustrated from all their college work, shen yuan decided to read some stallion novels. He has read some of the novels before but the one he started reading right now was one of the most horribly written novel he has ever read. The protagonist had a harem of more than 3000 girls and there were major plot holes in the novel. At the end of the novel, the scumbag villain aka the protagonist's former master was turned into a human stick by his own disciple and was placed in a pickle pot.

He went in the comment section of the novel and started criticising the novel. "Stupid author, stupid novel" those were his last words before he died choking on a bun.

present | ೃ࿔₊

Shen yuan was now getting exhausted from all the running. He went into a quiet alley to hide and get some rest. When he peeked back to check if someone was still following him, a person who was following him noticed him and made the others aware.

Shen yuan quickly made a run for his life but soon realised that the alley had a closed end. He turned back and saw 4 kids, aged 12-14 standing there with a smug look on their faces. They slowly began to come closer to him and shen yuan's heartbeat was increasing with every step they took.

One of the boys grabbed his forearm and dragged him down making shen yuan fall on the group, face flat. He groaned with pain when another boy grabed his hair and bought his face towards him. "You dared make my clothes dirty!" He said with gritted teeth and smashed his face down.

The thing was, when shen yuan died and waked up again in a child's body, he became anxious. He asked the elders where he was but was only ignored. He spotted a group of 4 boys and decided to ask them thinking that they might not ignore him. He approached them and grabbed one of the boy's sleeve and tugged on it. The boy turned around but made a disgusted face and pushed him away.

Shen yuan became more anxious and was on the verge of crying when one of those boys said, "ai, gege, look your sleeve is all dirty" he said and pointed at the sleeve that shen yuan touched. The boy became angry and started coming towards shen yuan to slap him or maybe that's what he thought.

With this in his mind, he punched the guy in his stomach and made a run for his life and ended up in this situation.

The kids that were beating him up were of rich families. They were arrogant and absolutely abhorred anyone who was poor than them. Seeing shen yuan, a poor kid punch him, made him very furious. The kids did not show any sign of stopping and continued kicking and punching the poor little shen yuan.

meanwhile | ೃ࿔₊

Shen Qingqiu was absolutely bored sitting here alongside Yue Qingyuan. They came here to solve a case possibly including some demons. Afted they solved it, one of the rich family invited them for lunch in their house. Shen Qingqiu was an introvert and absolutely hated meeting new people and crowded places.

He wanted to excuse himself and go outside. Of course he wasn't a gentleman and was known for being a scum, so he just stood up and went outside without saying anything.

He was strolling through the market and ended up in an alleyway. It was quite there so he thought might as well stay here for a bit. He decided to go further in the alley and heard some sound.

He heard the sound of someone groaning and laughing. He went towards the sound and saw 4 kids beating up an...animal ? He couldn't make out what they were kicking because there was dust flying everywhere making his eyes wattery. He squinted his eyes and saw that it was a boy.

He was just going to turn around and leave but halted his feet. He was shocked at what he saw.

The boy that was being beaten up looked at him. Although he was beaten up, but his beautiful eyes were still shining. Shen Qingqiu noticed his face and thought it looked very familiar. The boy had green eyes and short hair barely touching his shoulders.

Shen Qingqiu was sure he just saw his own self in that child. He wouldn't care if the child was beaten to death by some fellows but now he had to stop them.

"What do you think you are doing with that brat?" He said sternly with made the boys beating shen yuan stop and turn around. Upon seeing Shen Qingqiu, they got worried that they might get scolded by him. These thoughts being brushed off by arrogance, the leader or the small group said "who are you to ask anything from us? Just go away and mind your own business"

Shen Qingqiu became annoyed. "How dare this little insolent brat speak to me like this" twiching his eyebrows, he marched towards the boy and picked him up by his collar. "Haven't anyone told you how to talk to your elders? Or do you want me to break your bones and through you in a pit, hmm?" He said and released his collar, making the boy fall to the ground.

The scared kids picked up their leader and went away sensing that Shen Qingqiu might really break their bones.

Shen Yuan tried to get up but fell down again, his face touching the ground like they were meant to be together. "I wouldn't do that if i were you" he heard someone say but couldn't see who before passing out on the ground.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───