ORIGINS OF DELTA [CHAPTER-40]

Hi Guys this is chapter 40 and I hope you like it-

[Charley was cut off by a voice as a lady appears who looked in her 30s as she wore a lab coat and says]

????: What is going on over here!

[Just imagine her as the professor because I couldn't find a better image that matches her daughter]

AVA: Mommy! [Goes and hugs the lady]

ASH: [Thinks] So she might be professor Anthea..

ANTHEA: Ava! I hope you are alright!

AVA: I am! The perfection cult caught me and threatened me but these guys [points to the group] defeated them and saved me!

[After hearing that the lady and charley had a shocked expression as they look at us but the lady straightens up and says]

ANTHEA: Thanks for saving my daughter...

ASH: Uhmm its ok but I have to ask... are you professor Anthea the regional professor of Astral?

[After hearing that they were shocked again]

ANTHEA: Y-Yeah and if you don't know me then you all are not from here right?

ASH: Yeah and we wanted to talk with you about few things so can we have a talk with you professor?

ANTHEA: [Thinks for a moment then says] Yeah sure please come in!

[They go inside and sit across a table as charley brings them something to eat while Anthea asks and Ava was sitting beside her]

ANTHEA: So what did you guys wanna talk about?

ASH: Actually we wanted to know about the Delta Pokemon and the perfection Cult..

ANTHEA: So you are not from this region huh... Its rare people come here as the region is very far from the others... last time I had a outsider was 13 years ago who left after 2 days... 

PAUL: Well the region is the northernmost so its understandable...

ANTHEA: Yeah so before I explain why do you want to know about them?

SELENE: We have come here because we came to know the region is suffering and Aaron [points at Ash] felt it through his Aura and him being a Aura guardian we came here to help you all...

ANTHEA: [Shocked] You are a Aura GUARDIAN!! Wow... its the first time one visited and I have read about your legacy and thanks for coming here so we can trust you so I will tell...

[Everyone became serious as they look at the professor]

ANTHEA: Long time ago atleast 23 years before when my father was a regional professor everything was peaceful as humans and pokemon lived in harmony here but suddenly one night changed the region forever.... Suddenly a meteorite fell from the sky towards the land and it didn't do much damage but it had a substance on it and that day few pokemon had touched it and suddenly they began to change... their appearence, power, types and stats changed as well and people were shocked at this... We watched their incredible power so we knew that the meteorite was special so we took it and locked it away for safety but we were late as some people had their eyes set on it.... One day they attacked the facility stealing the meteorite and experimented on it and my father who was told that it will benefit our region helped them but they backstabbed him when he completed the Delta liquid...