TOWARDS ALOLA! [CHAPTER-97]

Hi Guys this is chapter 97 and I hope you like it and this will be a very long chapter so enjoy-

[Ash looks at Cynthia and sighs as he lowers his hood revealing himself as champion Aaron to Cynthia and though she already knew she still gasped seeing a fellow champion who she had came to more curious about and adored as well being the leader of a famous vigilante team who has finished off many teams across the world]

ASH: Yeah I am champion Aaron and I am.. [Closes his eyes and opens them again to reveal his chocolate brown eyes] Ash ketchum as well.. [Cynthia was shocked] I know you have alot of questions so lets talk inside.. [gestures as they step inside as the other members go back to their base while the plane makes its way towards the stadium]

[Ash and others get back to their normal outfits as Cynthia was surprised again seeing Ash's elite four beings his admins as well as they take a seat and the butler brings them snacks]

CYNTHIA: We thought you were d-dead.. [Looks at Ash]

ASH: Yeah but I didn't die.. Arceus managed to save me though My Mom wasn't lucky..

CYNTHIA: [Stumbles in shock] W-Wait.. the Alpha Deity.. A-Arceus saved you!?

GLORIA: [Chuckles] Well most of us pretty much had the same reaction..

GARY: Yeah but I am not surprised after what Ash has done his whole life meddling in world ending events.. at the point I was just glad my best friend and brother was alive..

ASH: Its the truth and this pendant is the proof.. [Shows her his Arceus pendant though Cynthia was shocked she smiles]

CYNTHIA: No need.. as long as I have known you it is not impossible. I admit if you were not Ash ketchum then I wouldn't have believed you.. 

ASH: You believe it.. 

CYNTHIA: Well I had read your files and your popularity with other legendaries so not shocking and you know I am glad you are alive. [Her smile then becomes serious as she asks] But after that.. what about all this which has happened..

ASH: Yeah after that I knew I couldn't return like this because if I did than Giovanni would have targeted me or my friends again and didn't want my friends to die like my Mom did.. they had their dreams and I didn't want to stop them so I thought of becoming a new person and changing my identity.

CYNTHIA: How..?

ASH: With my Aura.. [Raises his hand as a ball of blue energy appears which made Cynthia mesmerized] I guess you do know about this stuff.. [Cynthia nods] I then took my pokemon and went to Rota where I learned more about my Aura and also became the kingdom's Prince..

CYNTHIA: Wait. You are the Prince of Rota!! [Shocked again]

ASH: [Surprised] You know about the Prince..

CYNTHIA: [Shakes her head] No but we knew that Rota had a Prince due to our status of being a champion but its not known to public don't worry..

ASH: So yeah I became the Prince and trained my Aura and My pokemon at top of Mount Silver and at the tree of beginning..

CYNTHIA: Wait you trained at the most dangerous mountain of all regions..!?

ASH: Yeah it was not easy at first but I managed to make it and now its like a home to me.. and then when my training was over I knew it was time to step into the world and make justice but for that I needed power so I decided to become the Alola champion but kept my identity a secret and with help of my rotom changed my name to Aaron Satoshi. When PLA decided to exclude Kanto it was a perfect opportunity so I also became the kanto champion, already had conquered the battle frontier and orange island champion. Then I made a team because I knew I need as much help as I can get..