DETHRONING THE CHAMPION [CHAPTER-61]

Hi Guys this is chapter 61 and I hope you like it so enjoy and yeah so Hilbert will challenge for the title because most votes are for Hilbert and since Ash already has 3 regions and we don't want to reduce the champions. It will be a long chapter-

[Ash and others look at the screen to see the matchups and Ash had a smirk when he sees his match against Champion Alder and Petalburg gym leader Norman]

ASH: Talk about fate Alder huh... The match will be over before it started.. [Grins and walks away]

[With that he walks off towards the hotel]

Timeskip-

[Ash arrives at the hotel and all his elites arrive as well and so the other trainers]

ASH: So have you all have your match-ups known..?

BRENDAN: Well round 6 will be exciting we will finally get to battle Wally! 

WALLY: Yeah and the best wins! And don't underestimate my partner!

BRENDAN: Anna right I heard she won the Hoenn battle frontier and also the Kalos and Hoenn league winner?

WALLY: Yup!

BRENDAN: Remember I will not go easy on you!

WALLY: I don't want it any other way!!

HILDA: Well I against Hau and kahuna Kahili... [She is the Kahuna of Aster Island]

SELENE: Well me and Chloe are against Elite members of Johto and Sinnoh Karen and Bertha respectively...

PAUL: I am against Unova and Galar elite four Shauntal and Raihan respectively with Steven...

ASH: Hmm so Shauntal is the last remaining member of the Unova elite four right and after Raihan is defeated only Victor will be left of the Galar elite four... and kalos elites are already knocked out... 

ARIA: So are Aaron and flint of the Sinnoh elites and we know Bertha will be knocked out as well so that makes it only left with Lucian... 

GLADION: Hoenn still has Drake, Phoebe and Glacia left since Sidney is knocked out by Diantha...

NATE: And since Karen will be battling so we can assume she will be knocked out so that will be left with Bruno and Koga since Gladion had defeated Will in round 2 of the tournament...

ASH: Hmm that makes us gain more grip in the tournament since we still only got 1 elite member eliminated from our regions which are Aria and Nate from Alola and Alain from Astral...ROSA

ROSA: Yeah but I might have trouble as well since I am against tobias... and we all know the legends he use.. till now he has only used Darkrai, Latios and Zapdos and manage to win without getting his pokemon knocked out...

ASH: Hey... don't worry give it your all and once this tournament is over I will train you guys to become as perfect as us alright...

ROSA: Thanks Champion!

ASH: Alright now lets talk about the issues.. we have managed to save the Ultra dimensions and we have been in contact with the people of Megalopolis and they say that all the dimensions are at peace so now lets concentrate on matters at hand! Aria have you contacted them?

ARIA: Yeah they will arrive soon!

ASH: Hmm! Now about Unova... Lets say we need to dethrone Alder this time guys..

PAUL: [Surprised] Reason?

ASH: He is really not thinking and the way he acts Unova will fall quickly if we don't act on it soon.. The base of the Marcos Cosmos will be started soon so we have to dethrone him fast before the base is complete so Hilbert...