A SHOCKING EVENTS [CHAPTER-53]

Hi Guys this is chapter 53 and I hope you like it and it will be a long chapter-

[Everyone were shocked to see the pokemon which was switched as they couldn't believe it that a trainer can have that pokemon]

[The said pokemon looks at her surroundings and then roars loudly as everyone cover their ears]

ASH: [Says in a whisper] Of all the tactics that idiot had to use Roar... Curse him!! [Then yells looking at the sky] Rayquaza calm down now!

[Rayquaza after hearing her trainer's voice calms down as she looks at him]

RAYQUAZA: [Through telepathy] Who the hell wake me up from my sleep!!

ASH: [In Mind] Sorry Rayquaza but that idiot just switched my pokemon... So now you are out mind battling with me?

RAYQUAZA: [Telepathy] Sure I will show the idiot his place for waking me up!

ASH: [Looks at Wallace] You shouldn't have used that attack now face its consequences Rayquaza use Hyper beam and follow it up with Dragon pulse!!

WALLACE: [Recovers from shock] DODGE!!

[Rayquaza fires hyper beam on Swampert who was hit by it and was slammed into the ground creating a crater as the shockwaves were felt in the entire lumiose city and then Rayquaza used Dragon pulse which hits it as their was a explosion and we can...

[Rayquaza fires hyper beam on Swampert who was hit by it and was slammed into the ground creating a crater as the shockwaves were felt in the entire lumiose city and then Rayquaza used Dragon pulse which hits it as their was a explosion and we can see a fainted Swampert in the middle of the crater]

In Stands-

MAX: W-What power...

BROCK: You say it.. I still feel tremors of that hyper beam..

MAY: Seriously that attack had shook the entire lumiose city...

GARY: I am more surprised that how did a trainer manage to catch such a high tier legendary and that to the leader of the weather trio Rayquaza...

STEVEN: Its not the same rayquaza from Hoenn... I have encountered it before and I know its not the same its a different and if you haven't checked clearly its a SHINY RAYQUAZA!!