Chapter 2.2: Byungjae is Vinxen

AN: I'm really sorry it was supposed to happen in Chapter 2 but I forgot 🥺😭🙏 really sorry. But before Haon's performance there is Vinxen's performance and at that moment Haon comes to know Byungjae is Vinxen 🥺 I really forgot that part so I decided to add in another chapter. Read it before chapter 3🥺

_____

It was Vinxen turn.
When he went on stage all producers looked at him in anticipation.
Producer Cheetah said,"Do you know during cypher, for us you were the best among all"
This sentence was enough to make him proud. But someone else was proud with him. Right it was Haon who felt proud too.

"Today I wanna talk about the haters, asking them how are they feeling about talking bad about us. How they feel saying we should study. Saying rap is waste of time"
Everyone cheered for him.
Everyone knew Vinxen's song are always about his negative thoughts but it also had it's positive point that is moving people. He wasn't known as emotional rapper for nothing.

As soon as Vinxen started rapping, Haon become shocked

"This is from <folding screen>" Haon mumbled.
"What?" Joon-ho asked
"Ummm.. I may sound a bit stupid but isn't that the rap from <folding screen> album of Vinxen"
"Yes it is"
"So like Byungjae is Vinxen"
Hearing this Joon-ho started laughing, "obviously he is, he always has been. Omg you didn't know"
Haon became embarrassed, "No, I didn't. I thought he was someone like me."he mumbled.
"Like you? Like you what?" Joon-ho became curious .
"Nothing. I just thought he is normal person like me who went through a lot. I didn't know he was someone famous."
"Now you know. So what do you plan to do"
"What will I do, obviously nothing"
Haon said this calmly on outside. But inside he was nothing calm.
"Damn he is Vinxen, the rapper I used to admire. How can this happen. Wasn't he supposed to be a normal struggling rapper like me. When did he become famous" He wondered
"No he was always famous. Only you are stupid enough to not know that. See no one else is shocked they all knew about it except you" His inner voice said.
"Damn how can I be so stupid"

Vinxen finished his performance and came back to his seat. Producers all praised him saying how he was great just now. Among all the praises he sat down.

"How was my performance just now" Vinxen asked Haon especially.
But he didn't get any reply.
Haon was still too stunned to speak.
"Hey, I'm asking you. Where are you lost? Did you even watched my performance?"
Vinxen became a bit sad.
Joon-ho elbowed Haon and whispered, "Your VINXEN is asking you something"

"Eh. What did you say? Ah obviously I saw your performance. why wouldn't I see it. It was obviously awesome like always. Right <folding screen> is such a great album and you are famous.." Haon came back to senses for a bit but then trailed off.
" What are you mumbling about? You sure you saw it whole? Why can't I understand your words?" Vinxen wasn't convinced. He eyed Joon-ho "and what were you whispering to him. What's going on between you two"
"Nothing obviously nothing. I just said your performance was very good but Haon's would be even better. Right Haon?" Joon-ho teased him
"What are you saying? Obviously Vinxen was best. I don't know about my performance but I hope I am able to show whole capability of mine" Haon became more flustered
"Damn will he know that I didn't know he was Vinxen. God I treated him like normal kids and omg I even put my arm around his shoulders the first time we met" Haon remembered their first meet when he became OVER-FRIENDLY with Vinxen. He shuddered just thinking.
"What happened to you? Are you really okay? Did Joon-ho did something?" Vinxen got worried.
"Bruh why dragging me into this. I swear I did nothing, I'm completely innocent" Joon-ho said quickly
"Nothing happened I'm fine and he did nothing" Haon replied.
"See I told you don't blame innocent" Joon-ho smiled. He was having fun seeing this situation.
"Then why is he sad and why do you look like you are having so much fun here. Are you two keeping some secret from me"
"Ask him not me" Joon-ho shrugged his shoulder.
"There is seriously nothing. I'm hiding nothing. What can I even hide." Haon suddenly raised his voice.
"Ah shit that was a bit loud now." He face palmed himself mentally
"Then why are you shouting. I was just asking 'cause I was worried. It's okay if you don't wanna tell, I won't ask again" Vinxen became a bit said.
"Oh no he is said but what else can I reply to him now. Ah why has he to be so curious, just ignore me please"  but He knew he wouldn't like it too if he gets ignored. It was such a dilemma. His head started to hurt from thinking so much.
"You sure you don't want to let him know that how you thought he was a normal kid but now you know he is famous Vinxen" Joon-ho leaned towards him and whispered with a smile on his famous.
"Shut up" always peaceful Haon became a bit angry with his teasing and slapped him lightly on his leg.

Vinxen was looking at them from the corner of his eyes and didn't like it.
Yes, he was jealous. Although, he didn't wanna admit. But he remain silent. He didn't say anything to both of them and decided to ignore it.
"I know something is troubling him but if he doesn't want to speak then there is nothing I can do"