Chapter 7 : Semi finals

It was finally Semi finals time, and the topic for this was 'Diary'

It was finally Semi finals time, and the topic for this was 'Diary'. They had to rap about themselves like how u write in a dairy about urselves this time they had to rap like that.
Haon woke up early in the morning to practice. He saw Byungjae was still sleeping besides him. (A/n: So yeah since the practice for last performance Haon has been living together with Byungjae and even though Byungjae is an introvert how can he say no to Haon🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe he even wants him there)
Everyone was given a camera to shoot themselves as soon as they woke up to show their preparations. They had to attend school today.
Haon cam:
"It's 6 am in the morning and I have to practice sadly but see this guy besides me" and with a mischievous grin he turned the camera to BJ
"He is sleeping naked here 🤦🏼‍♀️"
Haon remembered to cover the lower parts.

Actually, Byungjae always teases Haon by calling him Yeobo(darling) in comments to which Haon gets annoyed or maybe shy. (A/n: just couple things)
Even on story he put their pics together.

 (A/n: just couple things)Even on story he put their pics together

So Haon wanted to tease him back.
Kim Haon put down the camera and went to take a shower.
After coming from shower.
Haon began shooting again. He woke up Byungjae and Byungjae took shower and wore honey bee dress of Haon🤭 (A/n: boyfie goals). 

It was on purpose to tease Haon, and as a result Haon was like "ah waee😩"BJ laughed, "okay sry lemme change""He teased me again, now I won't spare him too😏" Haon thought

BJ laughed, "okay sry lemme change"
"He teased me again, now I won't spare him too😏" Haon thought.
So just as Byungjae was changing Haon turned the camera, "See this sexy man"
BJ, " Stop filming me, what are you doing"

So just as Byungjae was changing Haon turned the camera, "See this sexy man"BJ, " Stop filming me, what are you doing"

"Oops sorry I filmed you when u were sleeping" said Haon sarcastically while turning back the camera to himself. He didn't look sorry and BJ knew he was teasing on purpose. BJ just laughed "this kitty is getting wilder now"

After changing they went for the highschool together talking about when they dropped out of highschool also BJ bragged about how he got 100 in maths and mostly 80s in other subjects. He was the only dropout to pass GED.

When they reached classroom someone asked," wait why are you both coming together"
Yeonsoo,"well what do u expect from both of them"
"Ah yes couples"
Byungjae was smiling while Haon was shy
"it_ it's just we are same team so it's easier.. and also Byungjae's apartment is near" Haon stuttered trying to find excuse
Everyone started laughing, which made him blush harder.

"Wait, BJ cut his hair short " Yunho said
Finally they noticed that BJ bangs were gone and his handsome face was revealed.
"Why did you cut your hair"
"Well since I promised last time and took pledge with Haon"
____________
Interview corner
BJ solo interview, "Haon said I look handsome after hair cut🥺"

"Why did you cut your hair""Well since I promised last time and took pledge with Haon"____________Interview corner BJ solo interview, "Haon said I look handsome after hair cut🥺"

Staffs told Haon what BJ said
Haon's reply, "he does not look Not very handsome, but yeah just handsome"
_____________
After everyone came

Yunho, "wait out of 10 semi finalists isn't 5 from kiff clan"
"Why 5 of us" Haon said
"Should we raise our hands"
So they raised hands
Junho, "wait isn't only 4 of u from kiff clan, when did Haon join kiff clan"
"Well I pushed him" said Byungjae proudly while smiling.
"Yeah he was so adamant on it that we had no choice" Yeonsoo teased
"Aren't you glad now. 😒He is so talented"
"Yeah yeah we ain't saying anything 🙆‍♂️"
Jaemin, "So what was Haon's reply when u asked him to join"
"He said yes"
"Why"
"Well since I needed friends" Haon said
"More like u needed Byungjae🤭" someone whisper teased
Haon blushed again.
Byungjae was smiling again.
After that they started playing around and singing karaoke. All of them were having fun.
BJ was singing sunset glow by bigbang GD rap part and Haon teased him by calling him Gdragon.

Also they were asked to draw their classmates (other participants from other teams) sadly BJ and Haon couldn't draw each other.

Haon was called first to show his drawing,
He showed his drawing, "His aura is very bright. He is both fierce and soft"
"Why does it look like Jinyoung"
"He is very handsome" Haon gave hint again.
BJ felt very jealous at this moment. "How can he call others handsome"
Everyone looked at BJ and his face didn't look good.
They all started laughing
"Wae what did I say wrong" Haon asked

Anyways the person whom Haon drew was Bang Jaemin.

When Jaemin was to come on stage, Nuksal teased, " so let's welcome Handsome man to the stage🤭"
BJ ,"😒😑"

After that one by one everyone starting come on stage.

Finally it was BJ turn to perform.
Nuksal," you cut your hair. Why so?"
BJ," well meeting friends like Haon made me want to change myself"
Hwimin to Haon,"You changed a person"
Haon smiled at that.

 Why so?"BJ," well meeting friends like Haon made me want to change myself"Hwimin to Haon,"You changed a person"Haon smiled at that