Chapter 5: Vinxen finally got to perform with Haon

Vinxen felt really sad at this moment. Haon understood his situation. so he was hesitating, if he should approach him or not. Finally he decided and sat beside Vinxen, "It's okay." He could only whisper these words 'cause he didn't know what else to say. He knew nothing can console him at this moment.

Vinxen hugged him n cried," Seon-ha did best today, I think I don't deserve to go ahead but it should be hers. But I don't even want to stop here, that's why I feel even worse. She doesn't deserve to be eliminated"

"I know but now producer-nim had to choose and he believes in you more. So you have to work harder for them who believed in you and for Seon-ha who is leaving today." Haon hugged back and slowly patted his back. After a pause he said,"Won't you go and say final goodbye to Seon-ha, she is leaving today"

Vinxen then realised he was being stupid now and quickly wiped his tears. Haon was right he shouldn't be the one to cry, he has to be strong and do better for those who believe in him and for Seon-ha too who is leaving 'cause of him. Also how stupid was he to leave Seon-ha without saying goodbye to her. He stood up and went inside, haon followed him. Indeed Haon was his sunshine, he always made him felt better and guided him towards happiness and pulled him out from his misery.

"Sorry Seon-ha" Vinxen went to her and could only say this. He was feeling emotional and regretful once again.

"It's okay. Just be sure to win for me too, since you survived instead of me" Seon-ha patted his shoulder and smiled.

"I promise I'll make it to finals. I'll try to win too" Vinxen said last line eyeing Haon.

Seon-ha laughed knowing his intention,"it's fine if Haon wins too 'cause we are same team. Groovyroom team the best obviously"

Everyone laughed at this. Mood got lighter. Seon-ha left in light mood. She was glad to be in such group with the members who cared about her and producers who guided her in her dream, that is rap.

______________

Next stage was announced. It was again to be performed two teams, one team will have producer featuring while other team will rap on producer beat. Since groovyroom had 3 members. Groovyroom decided 2 members will perform together on their beat and 1 member will perform with them. He told it to them. Vinxen's mood was still a bit off though, when producers told him about this.

"So which of you is confident in performing solo" Hwimin asked

"I guess we all can do" Vinxen replied

"Ooh confidence I see" Hwimin replied

"So we have decided.." Gyujeong tried to create some suspense. "To let Joon-ho do solo with us featuring and Haon Byungjae will be a team"

Joon-ho was shocked. "Woah can't imagine performing with producer nim."

Meanwhile, Vinxen grinned so hard. He didn't even think he would get to perform with Haon although he did hopaone so. But when he heard from producers he couldn't hide his happiness. All his bad mood from before has completely disappeared.

Haon was happy too. But seems like Vinxen was happier. It could be seen as how he couldn't hide it at all.

"Finally, I get to perform with Haon" Vinxen heart seemed like it would jump out of his chest from happiness.

Seeing this groovyroom couldn't help but felt like teasing them, "Since both your colors are different, so let's combine them." Hwimin said, "we are thinking of giving you a song like <some> (it's a song name also some means fling in korean) "
Hwimin laughed,"Love song of Byungjae and Haon"