✞ 𝟐 ✞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃✮ 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✮  ❝𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚈❞📍 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✮ 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✮
  ❝𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚈❞
📍 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺.

WADLEIGH HIGH SCHOOL
HARLEM, NYC
12:45 PM.

"okay harlym this is the cafeteria, this year students don't have to pay for lunch so a good thing you don't have to worry about that but you do have to pay for snacks unfortunately." ms. laurier stated.

"it's coo and thank you." i smiled and put my hands in my pants pocket then look around to see everyone hang out, eat and talk to their friends. "alright harlym, have a great lunch." she patted my shoulder and i nodded. walking to the back where the circular table was because no one was sitting right there.

i sat down, put my airpods in and going to the doordash app. navigating through the app to see what restaurant do i want to order from.

"mm, some panda express sound good." i press the panda express banner and added the 'bowl' because I wasn't finna eat the whole thing like that.

☐ chow mein
   510 cal.
☒ fried rice
    520 cal.
☐ white steamed rice
    380 cal.

☒ the original orange chicken
   490 cal.
☐ black pepper angus steak
   180 cal
☐ honey walnut shrimp
   360 cal
☐ grilled teriyaki chicken.
    300 cal

everything was $13.43 but then i gave the dasher a  $30 tip. just to make their day better than mine.

i added the school's address and confirmed the order then going to apple music and played 'how i know' by durk & baby.

turning my music down a little bit so i can still hear everyone.

coming to a realization that I was sitting a table behind those boys that I keep seeing. "why the fuck i keep seeing they ass." i muttered to myself.

they was laughing about something. they always laughing at everything, now when i beat they ass they gon stop giggling and cackling. i thought.

my phone beeped, seeing the notification that the dasher was already on they way. guess that $30 tip did make they day.

i sighed and my stomach growled, i lay my head on the table and it smelt like cleaning supplies such as clorox, bleach and etc. my mom texted me saying, 'how's your day so far?' i sat up and typed on my apple watch saying, 'it's decent, im waiting on my food to get here.'