✞ 𝟑 ✞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃✭ 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✭❝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲❞📍ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏᴄ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✭ 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✭
❝𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲❞
📍ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴʏ.

LOCAL BODEGA, nearby SUGARHILL APTS.
3:00 pm.

we walked in the bodega and it began raining, we was a little bit wet but that not wet.

i seen a sky blue umbrella, "aye, im finna buy this umbrella for us." i told them and they nodded going their separate ways.

i grabbed it and walked up to the store clerk.

"hi.." i greeted the clerk. they smiled and scanned the price tag.

their smile faded away as if they seen a ghost or sumn, i frowned and turned around facing what the clerk was looking at.

"bro where the rest of the chips at ?!" pink von dutch hat boy was kicking the shelf, guessing his favorite chips wasn't in stock. childish ass nigga mad over some chips. ahh ha fat ass. i thought.

"hey hey, ddot! yo, wrd2 stop kicking the fucking shelves over some chips!" the clerk yelled, i seen his name tag and his name was miguel. he looked dominican, with braids in his hair. he was pretty chubby.

"or what nigga?" the ddot boy pulled up his pants coming close to the register, "fuck that! hurry up and find what you finna snack on so we can get the fuck outta here asap!" i snapped at ddot because of his ridiculous antics. nigga was deadass mad over some chips they ain't even have.

"girl fuck you." ddot muttered, he wasn't finna do shit.

"sorry about that mr. miguel." i turned back towards the register and smiled a little bit.

"nah you good, it's just always these three niggas tryna fuck up the store when it ain't nun in stock!" he said calling out david, ddot and the other boy. i didn't know his name yet.

"yo, word.. i don't give a fuck." david now ran up to the clerk with a ballistic expression on his face. "i don't give a fuck too dd! ya niggas always mad when shit not in stock." miguel scolded. "yo miguel watch who you talking to for i boom you, im not playing." david warned.

boom him? these niggas crazy.

"get ya little ass outta here. you ain't boomin nuffin." miguel waved david off. i just sat here and watched them argue cause it seem like this has been going on for a while, like they been doing this.

"yo on the real miguel, y'all don't have nuffn in here. y'all going outta business a'sum?" the other boy said putting his snacks on the counter.