✞ 𝟕 ✞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃✭ 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚚 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 ✭❝𝐃𝐃❞ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✭ 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚚 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 ✭
❝𝐃𝐃❞
ʜᴀʀʟᴇᴍ, ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴏʀᴋ.

THE SAME DAY, SUGARHILL APARTMENTS
1:13 PM.

"SHE NOT JACKING YOU MA HEART." ddot said laughing at me. my whole body started shaking at what was going on. i've been texting harlym all day... no response. this is what i get for telling her 'oh let's be friends'. neva giving bitches my all, again.

"aight bro we get it." notti turned towards ddot, "you getting him mad tight, just stop talking about it darrian." notti emphasized.

ddot just gave notti a blank stare. i sighed, "im not talking to her ever again." i shook my head, my blood was boiling at the fact that she wasn't texting me back, the last message i sent didn't deliver so she prolly blocked me.

or maybe im overthinking it.

you know what ... Fuck her. i thought. "I need me a blunt, i can't take this anymore." I got up off the porch and walked in the building.

"Nigga finna go cry?" Darrian laughed ... why can i still hear him? i thought.

he know i ain't no cry baby, especially over no philly bitch.

"yo dd get up

"yo dd get up." i felt someone tap me, "what bro?" i said all raspy-like. "nigga get up, harley here!" i heard notti's voice.

"get the fuck out my face, she not here. you tryna bug me about the same shit that happened earlier and now you tryna joke about it talkin bout she here, no the fuck shes not." i kept my eyes closed, but something was telling me to get up.

"why tf would I lie about her ass being here, that's so childish, but aight, i'll tell her to leave." he walked off, "don't do that man, just let me get up right quick." i stopped him and sat up in the bed.

"right." he chuckled, walking out the room. i heard him telling her that i would be right out in a minute. i got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth, fuck i look like waking up and talking to someone without brushing my teeth.

after a few minutes, i finished brushing my teeth and walked out the bathroom. seeing harlym sitting on the couch, on her phone. she always on this damn phone.

"why you here?" i stood in front of her, she looked up at me, "why it sound like you got an attitude— anyways, i came over here... nvm ion even know why i came."

"mmcht." notti kissed his teeth, side-eying harlym. "you know why you came over here." notti muttered, shaking his head.

me and harlym looked at him, i looked back at her, "what you won't?" i asked, "i just came over to say im sorry for not answering your messages. my phone died earlier, i texted you back and you didn't respond but i see that you were sleep and im also sorry for hanging up on you." she said.

she could've said this over the phone. i thought, "aight...coo." i shrugged, walking in the kitchen. she got up and followed me, "that's all you gotta say? 'aight coo' i just apologized for nothin." she had a look on her face that she was upset with me.

"i feel like you lying to me harlym, you was with that nigga orzion wasnt you?" i mugged her while opening the fridge.

"what?! you think i was with him?!" she questioned, "yes i do!" i shouted.

"ugh stfu." notti said, while sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"what's up with you?? you always gotta problem with me talking to him or being around him, you steady bringing him up when i haven't spoke to him all day! how we sposed to be 'friends' when all you do is worry about orzion ass?!" she quoted the word friends and shouted.

i just stared at her while she stood there waiting for me to answer, she was so pretty... more than pretty. she was ...

beautiful. to me, "you know what. im gone." she put her hands up in surrender and walked out the kitchen.

"i don't care." i responded, Damn why would i say that? i thought.

she slammed the door which meant she was very upset with me. very.

i fucked up ... big time.

𝚂𝙾𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝚁𝚁𝙾𝚁 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝙼𝙼𝙰𝚁

- 𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚎 !

- 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚊𝚋 𝚍𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ?

- 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚍 & 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚖'𝚜 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝 ?

,, 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍🤭

- 🌎2️⃣𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐈