✞ 𝟔 ✞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃✮ 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✮  ❝𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚈❞📍 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
✮ 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢𝚖 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚛𝚘𝚎 𝚍𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚎 ✮
❝𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝚈❞
📍 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺.

MANHATTAN
3:30 PM.

"because ... i really fuck with you harley." dd said softly while licking his lips.

i smacked my lips and rolled my eyes, "ion even wanna hear that shit david."

he smacked his lips as well, "you not even hearing me out!? damn, im tryna express my feelings about you and you not taking me serious but you can take that pussy nigga serious?! im telling you, he—"

"why you like me so much anyways? you don't even know me like that, leave me alone for real." i scrunched up my face and walked away but something in my mind was telling me that I was being a lil too harsh on dd but why does he like me so much? i mean i like him but i like zion... i don't know about orzion now. it's too much going on.

SUGARHILL APARTMENTS
3:58 PM.

the entrance door of the apartment had closed and i seen this girl with red hair that had looked exact like notti and she walked down the steps, she waved at me saying, "hi" on her way out and i waved back.

"damn why she look just like notti?" i shook my head and walked across the hall and unlocked the door to the crib. i walked in the crib and locked the door. "you had fun witcha lil friends?" my mom smirked.

"yea it was alright, wasn't fun though. i was getting bullied the whole time." i sat down, taking off my shoes. "bullied? them kids bullying you, unt unt." my mom stormed out of the living room and i shot up from the couch. "mom mom mom!"

one thing about my momma, she doesn't play about me. she's willing to beat somebody's child but i can defend myself. ion always need her for everything. "we was playing! i put my hands on them first so that's why they were 'bullying' me, everything's cool ma. chill out." i assured her.

"harlym, stop putting yo hands people kids." she looked irritated and walked out her room. I followed her, "mom, that's how we be play, it's a joke."

"nah cause if they was to punch yo damn lip then what?" she slumped on the couch looking at me, damn that was tough. i thought.

"okay..." i just headed to my room because that really hurt my feelings.

i plopped down on my bed, grabbing my phone seeing messages from zion and dd.

"they so aggravating, im finna block them." i said to myself. knowing that i was lying and wasn't gonna do that but then i thought about the encounter that me and dd had. boys will tell you anything but i feel like he was really serious about it.