Chapter Two

Tamar ran through my mind over the past few weeks, we been texting & talking on the phone every night

She is different than any other woman I have dealt with I like everything about her & I wanted to take out for a date tonight which I never did for another woman besides my first love who tragically died in a accident

I sniffed the white substance up my nose & laid back against the couch.

Cocaine has been my baby for years now, Things for me have always been hard but this has always helped me through everything I had going on.

"That shit hit every time" I said to my bestie Morgan.

"I know, Mario gave us the good shit" She sniffed

"So tell me about that girl you been talking to" She said causing me to smile thinking about Tamar.

"Man I am telling you she so fine better looking than those bitches you deal with" I chuckled

"Whatever hoe what is she like?"

"She is smart, amazing to look at & Just different"

She shook her head, "the same shit you said about Jessica"

I sniffed another line & smacked her arm.

"Bitch don't play with me Jessica was cute but doesn't compare to Tamar."

"So where you taking her?"

"Probably to this lounge for dinner & probably to the river."

"Ooh the river the last person you took there was-"

"Don't say her name Morg" I warned her

My life has not always been roses so when something really is close to my heart I dont like to talk about it & I just move on.

"You have to let it go CC, it wasn't your fault"

"I have to pee" I said standing up walking into the restroom.

I stood in front of the mirror looking at myself & didn't recognize who this person was looking back at me.

A single tear from my eye, I quickly wiped it away.