Chapter Five

Finally my work week is over it felt good to not have to go in the office especially when I wanted to spend time with my girls & Candice

Speaking of we have been together officially for three months. It has been good but other times its bad we have horrible fights & we started doing  cocaine together I promised myself to never get hooked on drugs but things happen.

I have been staying with Candice mostly every night I just go to my house when I need new clothes.

I pulled in the driveway & got out walking inside to see Candice in the kitchen.

"Hey baby taste this" She said walking toward me with a spoon full of spaghetti sauce.

I tasted it & moaned it was good, "That's great"

"But I want your lips" I said bringing her closer to me connecting our lips.

"Mm" She moaned snaking her tongue in my mouth, "Damn baby" She giggled breaking the kiss.

"I missed you all day"

"I missed you too hopefully we can spend sometime together this weekend"

"I know but Morgan wanted doing something & aren't you suppose to get with the girls tonight?"

"No it's tomorrow not I wanted to spend quality time with my lady." I said smirking.

"I am going to take a shower you wanna join me?" I asked undoing my jacket revealing my matching bra & panty set.

Candice stared at my body dropping the spoon on the floor.

"Damn" She said picking the spoon, "Let me wash this off & I will be right there."

I nodded walking into the bedroom taking my clothes off then getting into the shower.

After the shower Candice & I were laying in the bed holding each other that was until her phone started going off.

"Who is that?" I asked sitting up.

"Nobody chill" She said trying to pull me back down.

"Obviously it's somebody Candice who is it?" I tried to reach for her phone but she picked it so I couldn't get it.

"Look I told you it's nobody!" She yelled.

"You know what?" I said getting out the bed grabbing my robe off the floor putting it on.