Chapter Four

After I left Tamar's I decided to take Ashley to lunch since I ditched her last night she was pissed but got over it when I mentioned food

While we were sitting at the table I saw two women get up & leave one of the women looked exactly like Tamar, Shit it was her.

I ducked down so she wouldn't see me, "Shit"

"What'a wrong with you?" Ash asked while she nibbled on her corn.

"Nothing let's get out of here" I said quickly throwing some money down on the table

We exited the diner & once in the car of course Ashley wanted to start asking questions.

"Who was that girl?" She asked

"What girl?" I asked knowing exactly who she was talking about.

"The one that was looking at us I saw her Candice" She said folding her arms.

I shook my head, "Nobody you trippin"

She scoffed, "That's one of your bitches huh?"

"She ain't no bitch you better chill the fuck out" I warned her.

"You must think I am a damn fool Don't you?" She shook her head.

I pulled up in front of her apartment, "No I dont think your a fool but there is some things I need to figure out"

"You love her?" She asked facing me.

I took some coke from my purse & rubbed it against my gums trying to ignore her stupid ass question.

"You know what that's the only thing you will ever fucking love" She said & jumped out my car slamming the door.

I sat back not trying to fight with Ashley or anyone for that matter.

I am a hoe that's true but Tamar makes me want to be different but old habits die hard & I can't help it dating other women.

I pulled off & tried calling Tamar but she didn't answer I wanted to talk to her but I wanted to be high as fuck first.