Chapter Six

"Fuck" I moaned as Unique was devouring my pussy, She wasn't the best at it like Tamar but she was getting me off somewhat

"Ugh!" I yelled running my hand through her hair.

I finally came & she licked me all up, "Man" I said coming down from my climax.

"Damn you must have really been into it" She said after washing her mouth out.

"I was" Well I was thinking about my girl Tamar

Tamar & I ended up making up but then she found panties in my drawer the next day it's like all we do is get high,fuck & fight.

"You staying the night?" She questioned.

"Naw I gotta get home Tamar probably there" I said getting up off the bed & went to the bathroom wash my privates & then exited putting on my clothes.

"Why are you playing with that girl's feelings?" Unique asked

I scoffed shaking my head, "I am not okay plus she knows what it is"

"Yeah ok, but honestly I am not going to keep doing this with you if you practically have a damn girl"

I put my shoes back on, "Right ok you say that shit now"

I grabbed my stuff & headed for the door & left these women I swear.

I started talking to Unique back when Tamar & I had our first date but I didn't text her to after Tamar & I became official.

I love Tamar but I get my ho-ish ways from my father he cheated on my mom left & right I saw a lot & I done a lot, I want to change but I know it will never happen.

I pulled up at home & sure enough Tamar was there sitting on the porch with Morgan who I haven't seen in forever she left after our little spat & she actually did do rehab & has been clean she doesn't come around to often but I love seeing her.

"Hey Morg" I said walking up embracing her in a tight hug.

"Hey I missed you" She said I took in her appearance & she looked really good.