What do we do now?

Monday September 5 th 2002

Andrea Herrera is a sixteen year old young lady who is a professional salsa dancer and she aspires to be a firefighter just like her father Pruitt Herrera . She is in a wonderful relationship with an aspired Police man , Ryan Tanner !
She was born in 1986 .

16h30
Andrea drove back home from school with her boyfriend Ryan.

Ryan: are you sure you are ready to do this?
Andrea: yes !
Ryan : okay!
Andrea: you have protection right?
Ryan : pfff ya ! Duh !
Andrea : okay! Just checking! Let's go to my room , my parents are actually working late so we are good !
Ryan: alright!!

8 weeks later
Thursday November 15 th 2002
Andrea realize that she hadn't gotten her period this month!
Andrea : Ryan text me back whenever you see my text ASAP !
Ryan: Woah what's the matter babe?
Andrea: we have a problem we need to talk. My place in ten ?
Ryan: alright. I'm coming.

Andrea just found out that she is 8 weeks pregnant and she doesn't know what to do

Andrea: my parents are going to kill me Ryan, we used a condom !
Ryan: yea but they are literally 97% effective
Andrea: what the hell is that supposed to mean!
Ryan: I don't know. ! What do you want to do?

Andrea: Why are you so fucking calm right now? Ryan we are sixteen years old. We are soooo not ready to be parents ohhh my god!!!
Ryan: yea I hear you but lots of our friends are teen parents and they seem to have it figured out!
Andrea extremely enraged: yeah okay so if your best friend decides to jump off a fucking bridge are you going to do it too?
Ryan: woahhh what no I wouldn't
Andrea: okay sooo like I'm saying that is amazing that our teenage friends all have it figured it out but THAT DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE GOING TO KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING!!!

Several hours later
Andrea finally calmed down
Ryan: feel better now?
Andrea: I... I guess...
What do you want to do, what ever you decide I'll be there for you every step of the way
Andrea: I want to keep it but I never thought I'd be a teen mom
Ryan: okay everything is going to be fine

** Andy decided to get an abortion because her parents were not happy with that news, Pruitt Herrera was very against his daughter being a teen mom.. although he knew that Ryan was the one for her. Ryan went to the clinic with Andy and they were both extremely sad that they had to do this and they promised each other that if they were to get pregnant again they would keep the baby.. they were going to wait a couple years before trying again... **

19h39

Andy : papa , I'm back!
Pruitt : hi ! How was it?
Andy : you mean the abortion? That you kind of wanted for me so bad that you were like the one who was going to be a teen dad ? It wasn't my decision... I could have been the perfect mom to my baby! But I went with your decision... the procedure is extremely painful dad!
I'm not even able to walk properly... I'm going to sleep now!

Pruitt : Andrea, it was for your own good!
Andrea: if you say so...

** she went in her room and slammed the door behind her **

SEVERAL YEARS LATER NOW..

**Andy and Ryan have been in a relationship on and off for the past ten years. They love each other... but they know that their temper is sometimes getting the best of them... But they knew they were meant to be together, they have been best friends since primary school. **