Everything is happening at once!

Friday June 20 th 2010

8h21 am
**Andy on the phone with a hospital nurse**

Andrea : hi uhhh I just found out that I'm pregnant and I need an appointment with an obgyn and that she could be my obgyn for this pregnancy and potentially for my others as well ?!
Lea : alright, uhhh ! We have a free spot for you this morning at 11h30 ! If it's good for you?

Andrea : alright perfect, I'll take the appointment!
Lea : alright see you soon!

** Lea hung up and Andy told Ryan that she has her first appointment today at 11h30 ! Ryan is really excited about that! **

Andy : babe, I have an appointment today at 11h30 am .
Ryan : perfect babe.
Andy : you're going to come with me right?
Ryan : yes of course babe, I'm going to be there for you at all of your appointments , I want to be involved with your pregnancy and appointments.

Andy : alright. Thank you!

Ryan : you're welcome! Now come finish your breakfast, I made you some waffles , with banana and peanut butter, just like you loved them !

Andy : alright! Can you please bring me my plate in the living room! I'm really low on energy and I want to sleep before my appointment!

Ryan : of course my love! But you have to eat it all!

Andy : I will! Hrmmm it smells delicious!!

** Andy ate her waffles with banana and peanut butter in it, and she napped on the couch until it was time to leave for her appointment . They made it to her appointment on time! Ryan is by her side... she's a little nervous but excited **

11h29 am
Lady : Andrea Herrera ?
Andy : yea that's me !
Lady : Okay , good follow me back in this room! I'm Kathy Springfield and I'm going to be your doctor.
Andrea : perfect! This is my fiance Ryan Tanner !
Ryan : hi Doctor Springfield!

Doctor Springfield: alright so I'll give you your first ultrasound.. see how this little seed is growing...
Andrea : alright... I just hope it's going to be healthy.. that's all we care about! Right babe?
Ryan : uhhh huh ! Yea ! A healthy baby is what we need !
Doctor Springfield: alright so everything looks wonderful... you are four weeks pregnant.
Andrea : okay. Uh do you have any suggestions to help with morning sickness ? Because I apparently have it in full force!
Doctor Springfield: uhhh eat some saltine crackers and drink some soda every now and then obviously.. don't chug the whole bottle.... but don't worry it will go away around the second trimester..
Andrea : alright, thank you, that's wonderful to hear!

** Fourty minutes later Ryan drives Andrea home to their apartment, and he really really wants to have sex with Andrea , she's a little bit hesitant at first because she's exhausted but she agrees! **

14h38 pm

Ryan : let's gooo
Andy : but babe I really don't want to right now....
Ryan : come onnnnn Please please!

** he grabs her by the waist and immediately pulls down his pants and starts kissing her and she's into the kissing... part of this sexual encounter **

Andy : uhhhhhhh uhhhhhh ! Why are you so obsessed with having sex ?

I'm not feeling well today..