Clingy Baby - CG!Robin x Little!Finney

Robin watched as Finney sat quietly on his favorite rocket blanket while watching T.V. The boy always loved that thing, and Robin would be lying if he said he didn't think his chico dulce had a little problem. However, he still wouldn't change a thing about his boy. Robin was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard quiet whimpering.

The boy quickly forgot about the snack he was making for Finney and ran over to his little. A million different scenarios were running through Robins head. Did Finney hurt himself? Did he have a flashback? Did something scare him?

"Finn? Hey, hey, ninito, what's wrong?" Robin asked softly as he sat down by Finney and pulled the boy into his arms. Finney looked up at Robin with glossy eyes and nuzzled into him. Robin clicked his tongue and kissed the boys head. "Finney, baby, it's alright your okay-" Robin started, but was cut off with Finney's soft, happy coos at Robin.

Robin looked down at Finney, confusion written all over his face. Robin shrugged it off and set Finney back on his blanket, going over to the strawberry's he'd been cutting up before. It didn't surprise Robin that Finney was acting this way.

Finney had been having some awful after effects from the Grabber. While Robin and the others had been through a lot, it was safe to say Finney had had the worst of it. It made Robin sick to think of what that monster had done to them all, especially Finney. But back to Finney's mental state at the moment.

While big Finney had been having a tough time, little Finney seemed to have the worst of it. Robin was lucky he could get Finney to sit still and watch T.V without having a mental breakdown. However, Robin didn't mind Finney's clinginess. Sure, he hated the circumstances, but he didn't mind being there for Finney at all.

Robin was snapped out of his thoughts again by Finney whining loudly and calling for him in a shaky voice. Robin dropped what he was doing again and ran over to the boy and knelt next to him. "Finney, amor, what happened?" Robin asked while kneading Finney's shoulder in his hand. Finney turned to Robin and cuddled into him tightly. "Da." Finney cooed as he nuzzled the boys shirt.

Robin sat down and ran a hand through his baby's hair and placed a few kisses on Finney's head. "What's going on chico? Tell Da what's wrong mi pequeno amor." Robin asked rubbing his boys back softly. Finney buried his head in Robins shirt and started chewing on the said shirt.

"Do you just want to stay with me, dulce?" Robin asked while running a hand through Finney's hair. Finney nodded into Robin and clung to the taller boy tightly. Robin nodded and let a small smile form on his face. "Alright then, carino." Robin said as he lifted Finney into his arms and turned the T.V off. Robin made his way back into the kitchen and went back to making Finney's snack.

It was difficult, but Robin was able to finish up with one hand. Robin walked over to the dining table and sat down with Finney, who kept nuzzling into the older boy. He slowly started to feed the little and smiled as Finney let out a few happy coos. Once Finney finished his strawberry's, Robin brought the boy back into the living room and draped the blanket over his shoulders.

Finney leaned into Robin while watching the cartoons his caregiver had put on, and let out a small happy sigh. He liked being near Robin. Loved it, really. The boy made him feel safe and cared for. Unlike his dad, who'd only really cared about him when he went missing.

Finney shivered a little at the thought of his dad. That man may not have given him the same amount of trauma as the Grabber, but he still scared Finney. Robin felt Finney's slight shivering and kissed the boys head. He gently rocked Finney back and forth in his arms and murmured  praises.

Finney smiled a little and turned around, burying his face in Robin's chest. Robin kissed the boys head one more time before standing up and holding Finney koala style. He gently bounced the younger boy and turned off the T.V, making his way upstairs to his room.

Once inside, Robin pulled back the covers and gently set Finney down in the bed, making the younger boy whine in protest. "I'm right here, carino. I'm not leaving." Robin chuckled. Finney blinked and continued making grabby hands for Robin. Robin quickly grabbed Finney's favorite dog stuffy, closed the door, and turned walked over to Finney. It was daytime, so he didn't have the lights on and Finney seemed to like the soft light.

Robin laid down next to Finney and pulled the boy into his arms. Finney cuddled into Robin and held his toy dog close, closing his eyes and letting his thumb go to his mouth. Robin chuckled a bit and grabbed Finney's rocket themed pacifier off his night stand, and gently pulled out Finney's thumb. Finney let out a few whines as Robin shushed him and placed the pacifier in his mouth instead.

Finney calmed down afterwards, and sucked on his pacifier softly, clinging to Robin. "Ni Ni Da.." Finney muttered through his pacifier. Robin kissed his baby's head and held him close. "Night, ninito. Te amo."

Ok, first chapter! So like I said, updates may be kinda slow in this book, but I'll get them out as fast as I can! Have a great day/night
- Zoe