Overstimulated - CG!Billy x Little!Finney

Never wrote about, nor heard of this ship. Yet it still think it's adorable

Finney breathed, trying to keep himself centered and focused while pacing in his kitchen. He could do this. He could totally do this, it was just telling Billy Sholwalter he had a giant crush on him! No big deal, no big deal...

Finney sighed, realizing it very much was a big deal. He was going to have to do this, huh? He was going to tell Billy his feelings for him. How he loved the paperboys hair, his voice, his weird, flirty self. Everything about Billy, really. Finney wouldn't change a single thing about the boy.

"Hey Finney!"

Finn very literally almost had a heart attack, letting out the most girlish shriek. While Finn couldn't think of how this could get anymore embarrassing, Billy started laughing. Finney's heart sank immediately. Did Billy think he was weak? Did he think he was weird? Did he hate Finney for even thinking about them, together?

"Wow dude, didn't know guys could squeal like that." Billy teased, smirking and bumping Finney's arms. "Heh...yeah." Finney said, rubbing the back of his neck with a blush forming. "Sorry for scaring you though. Gwennie kind of let me in. Anyway, what's up?" Billy asked.

Finney drew a blank for a moment, completely forgetting why the hell he was here with Billy. Then he remembered and felt himself get that much more anxious somehow. "Uh, yeah, so I was thinking...I just, um..." Finney mumbled.

"You just uhhh?" Billy said with that stupid smile that made Finney go weak in the knees. "U-Um..." Finney said, blushing a dark red. Billy chuckled a bit, sitting down at the dining room table. "Finney, it's fine. Just talk to me about whatever you got to say." Billy soothed, smiling softly.

Finney felt himself blush more, if that was even humanly possible. "B-Billy I-" Finney started, but he couldn't finish. He was hyperventilating now, and couldn't think. Things were becoming so fuzzy, and Finney felt his mind drifting off. Then the worst ever revelation hit him like a giant truck going a hundred miles an hour.

He was regressing.

"Hey, Finney, you good?" Billy asked softly. Finney shook his head, backing away to the corner and shrinking down. Finney whimpered and laid in his corner while Billy kept his distance. "Hey...hey, bud. It's okay...you're okay..." Billy whispered while slowly inching closer. He now sat next to Finney, looking down at the shaking boy.

"Hi...is it okay if I hold you? It's alright if not, it's your decision." Billy said in the sweetest tone he could muster. "Y-Yeah..." Finney mumbled, reaching out to Billy. He really just wanted to be held by someone right now, to be cared for. Billy gently moved Finney to his lap and held Finney close to his chest.

"It's okay, baby. You're okay. Just breathe with me, alright? In through your nose, out through your mouth." Billy said. Finney had no idea how the boy knew exactly what was going on, but he did and Finney was more than thankful for it. Finney sniffled a bit and nodded, using Billy's breathing as a guide and slowly getting back to normal.

"I-I..." Finney started but Billy gently shushed him. "It's okay. I don't judge. You want to change and watch some cartoons? Maybe have something to eat?" Billy offered. Finney let out a sigh of relief, cuddling into Billy and nodding miserably. Billy chuckled softly and lifted Finney up, carrying him upstairs.

"You want me to help or you good on your own?" Billy asked, setting Finney on the bed. Finney felt himself regressing further and further, deciding to nod as a yes. "Alright. So this?" Billy asked, holding up a loose t shirt and some sweat pants. Finney nodded excitedly and reached for the clothes. Billy chuckled again and quickly changed Finney as fast as he could, grabbing a pacifier before he left.

"There we go! All comfy, huh bug?" Billy cooed, picking Finney back up and carrying him downstairs. Finney then drew his hand to his mouth, chewing on his fingers. "No, no baby. Pretty sure that'll get you sick." Billy said, putting the said pacifier in Finney's mouth after rinsing it off.

"So...wanna tell me what happened?" Billy asked. Finney blushed, shrugging and laying his head on Billy's chest. "Kinda, sorta...likeded you..." He mumbled out, btu Billy heard it perfectly. Billy blushed and smiled softly, kissing Finney's head. "Well, I like you too. But I think that's more of a conversation for big Finney, huh?" Billy said.

Finney shyly smiled and nodded, laying in Billy's arms happily. "Alright kid. Cartoon time." Billy said while turning on the T.V and sitting on the floor so Finney could see. Finney smiled up at Billy, not sure if this had gone well or horribly.

But he was leaning more towards well.

Big news....WE'RE ADDING READER X CHARACTER CAUSE WHY NOT
- Zoe