Attention Seeker - CG!Bruce x Little!Vance - Feat. CG!Robin x Little!Finney

Vance glared at Bruce as the older boy cleaned up the living room a bit. He was currently cleaning up all of Vance's toys, blankets, everything! And Vance hated it! He liked his space as it was.

The regressor glared at Bruce. Stupid-not-so-stupid Bruce. He just wanted to spend time with Bruce was all. Vance would never admit it, but he loved Bruce more than anything. Little or big, it didn't matter.

"You can glare all you want, it's not changing anything." Bruce said over his shoulder. Vance rolled his eyes and went back to pouting, this time turning away from Bruce. His caregiver was being so unfair! Bruce always said Vance needed to 'spend time with people so he wouldn't be as scary'. He wasn't that mean and he just wanted to spend time with Bruce! He also didn't have that much do an interest with a play date, even though it was with Finney.

Finney was probably the least annoying of all the regressors. He never touched Vance's things, never got to close to Vance, Finney barely even talked! Frankly, Vance was pretty sure the kid was non-verbal when regressed.

"Vance, c'mere baby. I gotta brush your hair." Bruce said as he stood and grabbed the brush that was coincidentally on the coffee table. Vance glared at Bruce, letting out a whine and shaking his head. Bruce responded by smiling playfully and nodding his head.

"C'mon sweetheart." Bruce said as he lugged a squirming Vance over. He gently sat Vance in his lap, running a hand through the blondes hair. Well, sort of. Vance's hair was actually pretty disgusting at the moment, so it may be a ponytail for him. Vance whined, pulling away while Bruce wrestled him in his lap.

Bruce continued to work, managing to get Vance's hair into a pony tail. Just then, the doorbell rang. Vance groaned, while Bruce turned to the door. However, he turned back to Vance for a moment. "Hey. I know you don't really want to do this, but try not to scare Finney?" Bruce asked softly.

Vance looked at him confused for a moment. Finney was scared of him? However, Bruce didn't notice as he went to open the door. Robin stood there, Finney on one hip and a bag for Finney on his other arm. "Hey," Robin said, nodding his head at Bruce with a smile. Bruce returned it before turning to Finney.

"Hey Finn! How's it going?" Bruce asked, a bright smile on his face. Vance glared from the floor. Bruce only smiled at him like that. Finney didn't respond, instead fidgeting with his toy. "Can you say hi?"Robin asked, a smirk playing at his lips. Finney shrugged as a response and gave Bruce a tiny smile. "Yeah, sorry. He's not really that talkative today." Robin said, shrugging and gently hoisting Finney up on his hip.

"Ah, it's fine. Vance isn't in the best mood either." Bruce said, a bit sheepish. Robin shrugged, an easy going smile on his face as he walked in. Bruce took the bag, setting it on the couch while Robin let Finney down on the floor. Finney didn't look to sure at this, his gaze wandering back to Robin. "It's alright, carino. I'm right over there if you need me." Robin said, kissing Finns forehead.

Finney nodded, giving the boy a tiny smile. Finney turned to Vance, who was still glaring daggers at Bruce. Finney anxiously looked the blonde boy up and down as he fiddled with a stuffed dog he had brought. Vance turned to Finney, raising a brow. The kid really didn't talk, huh?

Bruce took a seat, turning on the TV while he and Robin chatted. Vance continued to glare, with puffed out cheeks and his bottom lip jutted out. Finney looked at the boy, and to Bruce back and forth before gently tapping Vance.

"Toy?" Finney asked softly, handing Vance his stuffed puppy. Vance looked at the toy, and back at Finney. "No. Wan Bruce." Vance said plainly. Finney nodded his head, even though he was probably to little to understand. With that, the dirty blonde boy started to stare at Bruce with Vance. However, Finn just stared curiously while Vance resumed his adorably angry face.

It wasn't long before Robin noticed first. The tan skinned boy had to hold back from laughing at Vance's face, while he tapped Bruce's shoulder. "I think someone's a little mad at you." Robin whispered. Bruce looked at him in confusion before turning to Vance. Bruce snickered a little, standing and kneeling in front of Vance.

"There a reason you're glaring holes in the back of my head, baby?" Bruce asked, a sly smile on his face. Vance glared harder, a blush forming from the nickname. "And you. Are you mad at me to?" Bruce asked, turning to Finney. Finney shook his head and smiled sweetly at Bruce. "Just following this one then?" Bruce asked, laughing a bit and gesturing to Vance.

Finney shrugged, looking to Robin as he walked over. "You ready to go, Finn? Vance needs some Bruce-time." Robin said, smirking at the two. Finney nodded eagerly, reaching up for Robin to pick him up. The Latino complied, putting Finney on his hip and grabbing their bag. "You two have fun. Bye, Vance." Robin said as he walked out, Finney waving over his shoulder.

Bruce waved back, turning to Vance with his hands on his hips. "You're lucky you're cute." Bruce said, a soft smile on his face. He gently picked up Vance, setting the boy on his lap on the couch. The two sat, watching cartoons while Bruce gently ran a hand through Vance's hair.

"This all you wanted? My attention?" Bruce asked sweetly. Vance nodded, leaning into the boy. Bruce smiled softly, kissing Vance's head. "Okay then. I'll remember that for next time you're fussy." Bruce teased, making Vance whine. Bruce laughed, kissing Vance's cheek.

WOWWWW ITS BEEN FOREVER! Ngl, forgot about this book. BUT, I am back! Thank you all for understanding, as I had a major family issue at one point and I was dealing with a lot these last few months. Nevertheless, I will be updating more and not just this book. Anyway, thank y'all so much for being patient and I hope you liked it!
- Zoe