Finn, Not Fiona - CG!Robin + Feat. Bruce x Little!Finney

We stan FTM!Finney Blake in this household

"Hey bud, what's this?" Bruce asked, pulling out a pink shirt with flowers on it saying 'princess' on the front. Finney's eyes widened and stared at the box Bruce had pulled out. "Thas....Thas Fi-Fi's..nah mine..." Finney mumbled. "Fi-Fi? Whose Fi-Fi, sweetheart?" Bruce asked. Finney pointed to the name on the box. "Fiona." Bruce read aloud, causing Finney to flinch.

Finn always hated the name Fiona.

He never liked the name. Or the clothes that came with it. Or anything that Fiona had that was so...girlish. He never really understood why he hated it so much. At first, he believed that maybe he was the problem. Maybe he just needed to get used to it.

But then he started to regress. Little him didn't like the pretty pink toys Gwen and Robin got him. He didn't like the dresses, or the tiaras, or the princess books. No, what he wanted was something that actually felt like he was supposed to have this. Something that made him feel...right. However, he just kept his mouth shut and took everything with a small smile.

Robin was the first to notice how he reacted.

The boy saw how Finn would take a minute to smile. How it always looked like it was forced. Then he realized that Fiona, or Fi-Fi as they called her, was in fact not a girl. Once Robin realized the truth, he talked to Finn about it.

There were lots of tears. Mostly from Finn, and even a few from Robin. But they were able to straighten things out. Pretty soon, Fiona Blake wasn't there anymore. Now he was Finney Blake, which just felt so much better. Gwen found out soon too and thankfully, she accepted him with open arms.

Of course, not everyone was very excepting. He got the stares at first, but eventually, most people just stayed away. Finney was always kind of a loner and no one really knew much about him. All they knew was that he kept his hair shorter, and dressed in more boyish clothes. Frankly, most of the girls thought he was a boy anyway.

However, there were most of the boys didn't react well. In fact, now that Fiona was Finn, this just meant they could beat him. Not to mention how his dad reacted. The poor boy still had scars...

It broke Robins heart to see what Finney was going through. So naturally, Robin began to fight off anyone that dared to hurt Finney in addition to fighting anyone for smack talking and bullying.

Then, fast forward three years, and Bruce Yamada showed up. Bruce and Finney had always been friends, but not very close friends. They talked, but only at baseball games. However, now they'd become good friends after talking more.

And that's how Finney ended up in this situation, tearing up and staring at Fiona's things. "Hey..hey, Finney, what's wrong, bubs? What happened?" Bruce said softly, taking Finney into his arms. Finney weakly pulled away and started to full on cry. "Wan Robin..." Finn muttered.

And somehow, just like that, Robin walked through the front door of the Blake house at that moment. Finney was pretty sure it was a real life miracle. Finney scrambled away from Bruce and pointed towards the door leading out of his bedroom. Bruce took Finney in his arms and stood, carrying the crying little down the hall to the living room.

"Hey Bruce, what's ha-" Robin started but stopped once he saw a crying Finney who was reaching for him. Robin opened his mouth while taking Finney, but Bruce cut him off. "I don't know. I found the this box that said 'Fiona' and he started freaking out." Bruce said with a worried expression.

Robin nodded in understanding and held Finney a little tighter. "Give us a minute?" Robin asked. Bruce nodded and walked into the kitchen. Robin began shushing Finney and gently bouncing him while walking around the living room. "It's alright, Finn. Everything's okay carino. He didn't know sweetheart. He never would've said anything if he knew, okay?"

Finney nodded a little and rubbed his eyes. Robin cooed a little and kissed Finney's head. "Mi dulce bebe.." Robin said while rubbing Finney's back softly. Finney smiled softly at Robin and pulled down his bandanna. Robin smiled a bit and shook some of his hair out of the way. Finney played with the bandanna and held it close.

"Think you want to try telling him baby?" Robin asked. Finney laid his head on Robins shoulder and nodded. Robin let out an 'okay' and kissed Finney's head again. He knew how hard this must be for Finney.

"Everything okay?" Bruce said, popping his head out from behind the wall. "Yeah. Yeah, we're fine. Come sit down, we need to tell you something." Robin said, gesturing Bruce over. Robin sat down on the couch with Finney in his lap. Bruce sat down on the other side of the couch and turned off the T.V.

"You wanna tell him or you want me, mi amor?" Robin asked. Finney pointed at Robin and put his pacifier in his mouth. "Okay so..Finn wasn't always Finn. He was Fiona for a while, but we realized that wasn't who he was and he became Finn." Robin said slowly. "You understand what I'm saying?" Robin asked.

Bruce nodded a bit. "So Finney's a boy...but that was his little gear before he was a boy?" Bruce asked. Robin nodded and pushed some hair behind his ear. "And when he saw it he thought..." Bruce started. "Yeah. He probably thought you were gonna make him be..Fiona again." Robin said.

"Wow. This is uh..." Bruce muttered. "I know. But if you have a problem with it..." Robin growled while holding Finney tighter. "Oh, no! No, not at all! It's just...y'know...a lot to take in." Bruce said. Robin nodded a little, but his slight glare stayed. Finney looked at Bruce nervously and blinked away a few tears.

"Oh Finney...listen bud, I don't mind. I really don't. I just want you to be happy. I'm proud of you, even. It was probably hard telling me, huh kiddo?" Bruce asked, gently rubbing Finney's shoulder. The little nodded and leaned into Robin, who rubbed the boys back. "Well, Finney or Fiona, I love you either way, okay?" Bruce said.

Finney smiled a little and blinked away a few stray tears. "Tanks' Brucey..." Finney said quietly. Robin and Bruce shared a small smile and cooed at Finney. Bruce then turned the T.V back on and switched on to the cartoons he knew Finney loved. Finney snuggled closer to Robin and smiled at Bruce thankfully.

Finally, someone else who accepted him.

I saw a headcanon somewhere on trans Finney and I knew I had to write something on it. Anyway, next chapter is probably brance. Have a great day/night!
- Zoe