00

Disclaimers/TWs and Authors note below!

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

This book was totally unplanned seeing as I quite literally came up with it over the course of like 3 days but moving on. First things first, thank you for choosing to read this book, it truly means alot because I honestly had so much fun writing the characters and plots and I'm super stoked to share it with the public.

Ok, now that that's out of the way let's jump straight into the disclaimers .⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

Disclaimers

→ this book is not PG. It contains sexual content and occasional use of mature and rash language.

→ obviously the beginning of the book won't be extremely action packed or whatever because it's mainly just introducing characters and establishing relationships and their dynamics.

→ this book is alternating POV mainly switching between the main character, her sister and the male lead.

→ Please do not be insensitive in my comments when mentioning things. I'm warning you now that this is my first time writing about certain topics surrounding characters and they may not be 100% accurate or realistic. Thank you.

→ You are honestly more than welcome to shit on the main character because overall she's not written to be likeable or slightly rational. She's very complex and most of the decisions she makes have zero thought behind them lol.

→ I gave you all a fair warning so if I see you bitching in my comments I'll seriously kill  you ᵔᵕᵔ

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

TWs

→ Uh, the main girl and lead love interest both smoke? I'm not sure if this needs a TW but, rather stay safe than sorry

→ There will be mentions of alcohol abuse and scenes of physical abuse (no graphic violence though)

→Scenes of sexual assault and grooming

→ mentions of mental disorders (OCD, PTSD, ASD, bipolar disorder)

→ Mention of eating disorders, specifically bulimia and anorexia nervosa

→ Main girl is extremely suicidal

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

copyright© 2022. All rights reserved. No part of the maternalize may be copied, photocopied, reproduced, translated or reduced to any electronic medium or machine-readable form, in whole or in part, without specific permission.

Break the Ice is part of the Skate duology but can be read as a stand alone novel.

(date started august 28 2022)

Please enjoy ˙ᵕ˙