「Chapter I (1): Be Careful What You Wish For.」

『𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "Rick and Morty Season 1 Pilot was written in just a few hours by Roiland and Harmon, In just 6 Hour's to be precise."』

『𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "The first draft of anything is shit" - Ernest Hemingway.』

『𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭: "CBIFU ELT XYLRQ VLRO CXJFIV?"』

      『🎮----------------🎮』

      『𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐, ???, ??? 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞』

      『𝟎𝟎:𝟏𝟐』

      『??? 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

      『Lose Weight, 𝓦𝓲𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓓𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰.』

      『???: "Fucking excuse me?"』

      A young man no older than 20 years of age looked at his phone with an offended look, A silver colored chrustian necklace around his neck.

      The said young man's skin color is normal, It isn't white but it isn't black either, But his mostly brown and is kinda pale.

      His hair color meanwhile is a normal plain old black.

      His body type meanwhile isn't fat his actually on the skinny side, Too skinny, Which is ironic because his appetite doesn't say the same.

      He then looked to his right hand which is forking tons and tons of spaghetti off his plate soon to enter his mouth hole.

      He looked at his plate of spaghetti for a couple of seconds before finally turning his attention back to his phone.

      He was thinking about a witty or funny rebuttal to the offensive ad but wasn't able to think of any so he just silently closed the ad and the browser entirely.

      He just silently placed his phone face down on the table and silently scooped more spaghetti and add it to his plate.

      His phone then rang multiple times, He tried his best not to look at his phone but he ultimately decided to take a peek.

      『Papa💙「Best Uncle」』

      When he read the caller's nickname he silently chewed a little bit slower and is contemplating if he should answer it or not.

      He picked up the phone and was about to answer the phone call, But he changed his mind and decided to not answer it.

      He placed down his phone this time faced up, He watched the phone call slowly by slowly stop in the corner of his eye while he slowly ate his spaghetti.

      He was contemplating if he should answer the call or deny the phone call because to be fair waiting for the phone call to disappear by waiting would take a long time.

      Give or take 30-45 seconds.

      But he ultimately decided to just wait it out even though the ringing sounds annoy him.

      This lasted for a couple of seconds but for him, it felt like an eternity.

      He sighed and dropped his fork at his plate losing his appetite, He decided to place his plate in the sink not before returning the leftover spaghetti he took.

      He returned to his seat with an exhausted look he then opened a candy and placed it in his mouth playing with it.

      He was about to grab his phone but something interesting caught his attention, A weird ad that he doesn't even remember clicking.