「Chapter VII (7): Hungry Hungry Felix.」

『𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "For Ready Player One Book Reader's you'll probably remember Wade and H arguing about the Movie Ladyhawke (Directed by Richard Donner), We'll in the middle of it H said that "he" didn't care even if Spielberg directed it. Steven Spielberg then proceed to direct the Ready Player One Movie."』

『𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "Being human totally sucks most of the time. Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable." - James Halliday (Anorak.)』

『𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭: "8-1-8-1-8-1-20-4-15-7."』

      『🎮----------------🎮』

     『𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑, ???, ???』

      『𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟎』

      『𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

      𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞.

      But the thing highlighted here isn't about Felix's weird sleeping posture, That surely would damage his Spine in a long term.

      It's about the location he is in currently, White, White, White. I'm not Racist it's just the Room Felix is in is colored White, no secondary colors.

      I belive I don't have to describe where our Protagonist is currently in right?

      Or, would you like me to baby you? Then fuck you get out.

      Anyways Felix seems to be slowly waking up, I do not know if it's because of all my cursing, or just because the plot needed for him to wake up.

      But whatever, our Protagonist is slowly waking up and that's all you need to know.

      Felix who is still feeling groggy from his GTA V marathon looked at the sky of this Matrix like place.

      Only seeing a white sky, no sun, no clouds, no nothing this place is confusing everything looks the same.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Oh..."」

      Felix after staring at the "sky" for a couple of minute's finally realised where he is at, and decided to sleep for another hour or so.

      Felix who was trying his best to sleep wasn't able too, so he changed position frequently.

      Fetal, Log, Yearner, Soldier, Freefall, Starfish. Yeah if you didn't realised all of that is sleeping positions.

      Best part is that this all happend in a minute, yeah Felix you aren't getting any sleep today, plot needs you to be awake.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Fuck... It."」

      Felix said stopping midway just to yawn closing his eye's while doing so.

      He then stood up and did nothing but close his eye's, surely wanting sleep but can't have one.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Fuck I hate life."」

      Felix said to himself trying to stand up straight, just like that one MAPEH Teacher that keeps standing up straight even when walking, it's weird sir just stop it.

      But a couple of seconds later his posture returned to that slack weird posture that you wouldn't be able to change when you get used to it.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Fuck life."」