「Chapter II (2): And Then There We're A God.」

『𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "Jesus came from the Hebrew word Yeshua meaning [God is salvation], And here I thought my Teacher's name was badass."』

『𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "God never said that the journey would be easy, But he did say that the arrival would be worthwhile." - Max Lucado』

『𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭: MBT MBT MBT, VBXE QEFP TFII JXHB PBKPB IXQBO LK."』

      『🎮----------------🎮』

      『𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐, ???, ??? 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞』

      『𝟎𝟎:𝟏𝟔』

      『𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "AGHHHHHHHH!"」

      One certain skinny screaming protagonist could be seen falling in the void of space arms and legs stretched out in a starfish position. Which makes no sense.

      No planets could be seen no matter how much you look. Weirdly enough Felix could breath, Which is confusing by It's own but we would not be tackling that.

      While his phone can be seen falling right beside him.

      Felix kept screaming for god knows how long at the point that he was slowly losing consciousness, He was thinking about his family and how he was about to die.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "I'm alright with this."」

      But adrenaline kicked in when Felix noticed that a GIANT portal approximately 5000 feet away from him, To be precise UNDER him.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "HOLY SHIT! I'M NOT ALRIGHT WITH THIS!"」

      Felix then tried swimming away with all of the strength he has left grabbing his phone along the way.

      Felix swimmimg form is weird but I'll let that one slide because no one teaches how to properly swim in the black void of space.

      Or are there? That would have been hilarious.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "POHTAH! FHUCK! GOD, PLEASE NO! No no no no no no no no!"」

      Felix seems to be falling faster and faster, So fast in fact that Felix is approximately 3000 feet away from death, Too his whole body being turned into million's of tiny bits of his former self.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "AGHHHHHHHHHHH! JESUS HELPPPP! PLEASE!"」

      Felix kept spinning in random patterns in the void of space and instead of trying his best to swim away from the ground. He instead closed his eyes started praying, His christian necklace in the middle of his hands.

      『𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Lord Father of all, Please help me I-I don't wanna fucking die yet, I-I don't think you'll let me in, PLEASE LET ME THE FUCK IN!"』

      Felix opened one of his eyes a little bit and of course instantly regretting his choice.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "HOLY FUCK!"」

       Felix was less than 100 feet away from death.

      Felix instinctively covered his face using both of his hand.

      76 feet, 52 feet, 41 feet, 32 feet. He was about to die and adrenaline is a bitch because adrenaline slowed down everything for him.

      Felix closed the both of his eyes and waited for death holding his necklace while doing so.