「Chapter IV (4): Felix's Deathwish?」

『𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "At $265 million, GTA V cost more to make than every Hollywood blockbuster ever made - except one: Pirates of the Caribbean 3, Which holds the top record at $300 million. Rockstar has already made the money back on pre-orders alone."』

『𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "Oh, My n-word!" - Trevor Phillips Grand Theft Auto V』

『𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭: "GSV TGZ E LMORMV XSZIZXGVI RH NFGV, R DLMWVI RU BLF ZIV GLL?"』

      『🎮----------------🎮』

      『𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑, 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞, ??? 𝐔𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞』

      『𝟎𝟎:𝟑𝟒』

      『𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

      『99.98%』
      『Game Completion』

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Alright Felix just don't fuck this one up"」

      Felix said to himself in a tiredly voice, Perhaps it's because he hasn't drank his third energy drink, It has been 24 hour's since Felix arrived in this foreign land after all.

      And all 3 of his energy drink combined only gives Felix about 36 hour's of energy, And Felix only has 12 hour's left to go, He hasn't drank the last energy drink yet.

      Funny part is that like perhaps most of us, Felix didn't regretted leaving his family and just casually ignored all the magical stuff that has happened to him.

      Instead of being excited because he has a system or because he is in perhaps in the marvel universe, Instead he was happy with having a pc rather than a magical system.

      Talk about priorities, After all that GTA V that Felix got for free isn't gonna finish itself, So Felix though of finishing it...

      He has been playing for 24 hour's, Music casually playing in the background while he is shooting any hostile he sees as Franklin in the game.

      To be precise he is shooting any FIB officer he sees as Franklin while Trevor and Michael assist him.

      『𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫: "Their reckoning is upon them!"』

      『𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐨𝐫: "We don't leave until they're all dead!"』

      Felix ignores Trevor's comments and kept shooting any hostiles he sees, Too focus on the game to even care.

      『𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧: "Crooket motherfuckers."』

      『𝐅𝐈𝐁 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐫: "You uncreative piss of shi- Aghhhhaghhhh!"』

      One of the FIB officer was talking shit, But midway he got shot "accidentaly" by Franklin.

      Chances of a shotgun shell hitting you? When that said shotgun shell was falling from heaven and landing in your head?

      That man's soul went to the shadow realm and he didn't even noticed.

      Felix kept shooting, Emptying his shell's at the poor unnamed FIB officer's dead body mostly the face.

      Don't even ask how he kept screaming even after death, That is confusing for me aswell.

      『𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Noisy ass bitch."』

      Felix thought smiling at himself while his character Franklin is seen currently hiding while reloading.

      If you didn't notice yet, Yes. Felix chose the only right ending and went with ending C aka option C, Deathwish.