「Chapter VI (6): Playing P̶r̶e̶t̶e̶n̶d̶ God.」

『𝐅𝐮𝐧 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐭: "Ready Player One has a sequel book named Ready Player Two, Ernest Cline is currently taking a break and the title for the next book is possibly Ready Player Zero."』

『𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲: "Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he wanted… He lived happily ever after." Gene Wilder as Willy Wonka.』

『𝐇𝐢𝐧𝐭: "23-15-20-3-8-5-18 12-5-5."』

      『🎮----------------🎮』

      『???? ??? ??, 𝐆𝐓𝐀 𝐕 𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐚, 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐬, 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐧, ???』

      『𝟏𝟒:𝟒𝟓』

      『𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐩 𝐏𝐎𝐕』

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "WooooooooHooooooooOoooo! Hahahhah!"」

      Felix maniacal laughter could be heard, Drowning down any Police Siren's and any Vehicle Tire screech that could be heard.

      Felix's apperance couldn't be describe other than messy. First of all, His Clothing is drenched in Blood, Most of it not his.

      Second of all, Felix's apperance is malnourished an 19 year old with a weight of an 18 year old, Yes he is underweight.

      Third of all, Felix smile is weird, If one would describe Felix with just his smile it would be just 1 word "Sociopath."

      And lastly Felix left hand is shackled by an Police Handcuff, The Handcuff right part isn't attached to anything else.

      Felix then looked outside of the Car he was driving, Which is a stolen Police Vehicle with that Los Santos tag and everything else.

      He then screamed out his voice being hoarse.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "I'M NOT GOING BACK TO JAIL!"」

      Felix "calmly" said before throwing a fucking Sticky Bomb aiming to hit a Police Vehicle, Wishing to hit anything actually.

      Luckily for Felix, Unluckily for the NPC Police Officer's it landed on a Innocent NPC's Car.

      Felix can't see where the Sticky Bomb landed because he quickly went back to driving, But he instinctively detonate it his instinct told him to.

      Blowing the Car it landed to, And multiple Police and Bystanders Car's along the way.

      Felix laughed hearing the multiple explosion, He then tried adjusted the Rearview Mirror to see what happend behind him.

      But sadly while he is in the process of doing that, The tail side of the Car Felix was driving.

      We're hit by a Random Truck driven by an Random NPC just doing his job.

      「𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱: "Shit!"」

      Felix tried doing his best to drive normally but no matter what he do, The Vehicle he was driving hitted a Stoplight Pole and killing a Bystander in a process.

      Felix hastily looked at infront of him, Blood dripping from his head but not feeling any pain at all.

      He saw a top half Corpse of a Random Bystander, The Bystander Glasses falling off and landing on the Police Vehicle he was driving.

      Felix responded with not "Holy shit." or "Fuck I just killed a person." instead he was just annoyed that his heist streak was destroyed because of his own carelessness.