Prologue

(A/N: Okay so before I forget this book is inspired by  SpiderWidowFam88's book "Everything You Are, Is Anything I Ever Need" which is an amazing book so check it out!)

XXXX

Peter Benjamin Parker couldn't tell you a lot about himself if he was telling the truth.

It's been 13 years since he's had a somewhat normal life.

If you count being held in a holding cell for the first 3 years of your life, normal...

The one thing that was different back then was that he had his mother Mary Fitzpatrick, right beside him...

The memories are still a little bit fuzzy but he can remember the important parts of it.

He remembers his mother, telling him to never give up, he remembers how she held him and wouldn't let go...

He remembers when they made him shoot her and dragged him away from her dying body...

He didn't want to do it, but he knew he had too...

The one thing he does wish he could forget is cemented into his brain. Every time he closes his eyes, he dreams of pain, and death and most importantly, her. Lying in the cold cell alone with all of her blood pooling around her.

To this day, even after it happened over a decade ago, he still sits in his room at the academy and thinks about what I'd be like to see his mother again. He essentially tortures himself day in and day out with these thoughts, about the what if's.

It's also not like anyone could stop him, the last person who gave a single rats ass about him is long gone. No one cares enough about him to try and comfort him.

Honestly no-one ever has...

When he was born he was experimented on, by his father, Richard Parker. While being locked in a cage. He was in that cage exclusively if he wasn't being experimented on.

Richard made an upgraded version of The Super Soldier Serum, along with a bunch of more experiments.

The Spider experiment was the worst.

He was tied down to a chair so he couldn't move as he watched two small glowing spiders crawl the first spider made its way up his body to the back of his neck where it sunk its fangs into his flesh, while the second spider creeped down his hand, and bit him, sinking its fangs into his hand.

The pain was agonizing.

Thanks to those experiments he got an impressive list of powers, including: Artificially Enhanced Physiology/Spider Physiology/OZ Formula and Radiation Enhancement, Enhanced Superhuman Strength, Enhanced Superhuman Durability, Enhanced Superhuman Stamina, Enhanced Superhuman Speed, Enhanced Superhuman Agility, Enhanced Superhuman Reflexes, Enhanced Superhuman Flexibility, Enhanced Superhuman Endurance, Enhanced Superhuman Senses, Enhanced Superhuman Tracking, Enhanced Superhuman Mental Mind Process Capabilities, Enhanced Superhuman Brain Function Capabilities, Enhanced Superhuman Intelligence and Knowledge, Enhanced Superhuman Equilibrium, Enhanced Spider-Sense, Enhanced Wall Crawling, Mark of Kaine, Accelerated Regenerative Healing Factor, Contaminant Immunity, Immunity to Vampire Bites, Decelerated Aging/Conventional Immortality, Retractable Razor Sharp Talons/Claws. Stingers, Fangs, Spinnerets, Biological/Organic Webbing Generation, Venom blast/Bio-Electricity, Spider-Camouflage/Invisibility, Spider Control/Spider Communication, Self-Propelled Glide, and Pheromone Secretion.

Those different bites caused him tremendous amounts of pain. But it helped in the future because it built up his pain tolerance.

He also got his IQ enhanced so he now has an IQ of 350 which was thanks to those spiders both of which were genetically modified/enhanced with The OZ Formula.