The Dance...

It was on Wednesday, when Peter decided to deal with his Matt Murdock problem.

He's been debating what he should do about this ever since his run in with Felicia on Friday afternoon, before he decided to crash a plane.

He was in his lab, surrounded by a couple holograms, researching all about Matt Murdock.

"E, bring up everything you can on Matthew Murdock."

The first thing that he saw, almost made him fall on his ass in laughter.

Matthew "Matt" Murdock, Daredevil, the guy who goes around Hell's Kitchen beating criminals up, breaking laws, Is a goddamn lawyer!

Honestly, he didn't see that coming, at all.

He spent the rest of the afternoon researching everything he could find on Matt Murdock. Where he lives, where he works, what places he goes to, Hell(Pun intended) he even knew what he bought last week at the grocery-store.

But what Peter was most interested in was three things. His work, his apartment, and the bar he went to frequently, "Josie's Bar".

Peter had a three options of what he could do. 

1: He could wait outside his work for him to come out. 

2: He could go to his apartment and give the man a heart attack.

3: He could got to Josie's and wait for him there.

Even though the second option sounded fun, he didn't want to kill one of the few vigilantes of New York by giving the man a heart attack.

He decided option 3 would probably be his best bet.

He sat there and watched the cameras around Nelson and Murdock Attorneys At Law for a couple hours, while working on some projects for his suit.

Around 5 o'clock, Peter was eating his dinner while reading a new book that Mary Jane recommended to him, when EDITH let him know that she got a hit on Murdock walking towards the bar.

He quickly finished his food before leaving his apartment and making his way over to the bar. 

Surprisingly, he got there before Matt did, so he waited outside the bar, leaning against the side of the wall.

About 5 minutes later, he could hear Matt talk with a couple different people. One was male, so his guess was that was Nelson, but he didn't know who the blond female was.

He started to walk towards them, not acting suspicious at all. But as soon as he walked near them, he whispered something he knew only Murdock would hear.

"We have a lot to talk about Daredevil." He whispered underneath his breath, but he knew Matt heard him, from the way the man tensed and turned to look at him.

Peter could hear how the man's friends were all looking at him in confusion until he made up some terrible excuse about having a headache, as he started to follow Peter.

The Assassin turned and walked down an alleyway and waited until the man got there, which he didn't have to wait long for.

A minute later, Matt walked in trying to figure out where he was in the alley.

As soon as Matt walked in though, Peter used a trick that he leaned in The Red Room to slow his heart beat down so it was basically impossible for the man to find him based on that alone.

"So, I hear you're telling others about how young you think I am? Well, Murdock, two can play at that game." Peter started from his position leaning against the wall.