New Faces, Old Habits

A week later, Peter found himself in New York...

He was wandering the streets of Manhattan on a busy Saturday afternoon. That morning, he just got off a barge that finally made it into the city so the assassin was really tired and all he wanted to do was find a place too sleep. Too bad he couldn't break into a building during daylight.

Well he could, but he didn't really feel like going to jail on his first day in the city.

Also, he's always been a logical thinker, some might even say that he was a genius. So he knew that if he didn't get money fast, he wouldn't last a week in the city with his enhanced metabolism.

Plus when it got cold at night, he'd be dead within the hour.

He had a few options to solve his little dilemma. Option one was he could go out into the city and look for a job that hopefully, would hire a 16 year old, who technically didn't even exist who also happened to be an immigrant.

Or option two, which was a little bit more sketchy. 

He could either rob a bank, rob someone on the streets, or he could hack someone's online account and take their money.

Option two wasn't morally right, and Peter knew that, but he's done worst things than robbing people, and besides he needed to stay alive somehow, and that was one of the only options he had left.

A sudden idea popped in his head that made him stop for a few seconds on the sidewalk.

There was a multibillionaire that lived in the city...

Yup, he was going to federal prison on is first day in America, fucking perfect...

But surely Stark wouldn't miss a couple million dollars compared to his billions he has. 

All Peter had to do was get to a place with a decent computer, hack into Stark Industries, take a few million dollars, make it look natural, and then he'd be all set...

XXXX

Two hours later, Peter was outside an abandoned warehouse in Queens. He was in back with all the tech he gathered in those short hours since he came up with his plan. Honestly he is kind of disgusted with how much Americans throw away. Some of this tech is in perfect condition.

He wished he had half of what was in the garbages of New York back in Russia.

Anyway, Peter has finally set up his mini work station for this. Right now, he's working on hacking the government to put his fake identity in the system so he technically exists and he's trying to figure out how to prove that he's emancipated.

Well, "emancipated".

Another hour later, he finally finished the basics to this whole ruse.

Peter Benjamin Parker, 16 years old, born on August 10th, 1995, both parents died when he was young, went to move with last living relatives, an uncle and an aunt. He graduated high school at 15 years old and his aunt and uncle died 6 months later. He was shortly emancipated after that with the help of a lawyer who was friends with his parents and ever since then, he's been living by himself.

Well that was the gist of his cover story.

He didn't really see a reason to be dishonest about his name/family. After all, the only thing he had to do, is, change, some stuff.

Now the hard part will actually be hacking into Stark Industries to try and transfer over 15 million dollars to his new account without making it look suspicious.

He also don't make his bank account under his name, he has a separate one for his personal use. This one he made specifically for this. It was under the name of one Norman Osborn.