Powers & Spiders' Mating

The second Mary Jane arrived at Peter's apartment she knew something was wrong.

Not with the apartment but she was feeling sick, for some reason, it was like she had an overwhelming need to throw up her entire digestive systems.

She stumbled onto the couch, feeling extremely dizzy, as the world around her became blurred, while also exploding in light.

"Edi--- Edith?" She called out worried. She felt as if she was about to pass out.

"Miss Watson, are you okay?.... I am sensing unusual readings in your bio-signs?" The AI responded as the redheaded beauty tried to stand but accidentally ripped something in half.

Looking down at her still blurry hand Mary Jane saw a piece of ripped up slipcover, which was all but destroyed.

However she couldn't think about that right now, she threw the cover onto the floor, as she laid back down on Peter's couch, trying to take a deep breath.

"Should I call Peter?" Edith asked.

"No, it's nothing."

Why was she feeling like this?

Did she eat something bad today?

Did she get infected by the flu?

Or was it something on that Field Trip?

Closing her eyes MJ realized what it was.

"Of course!" She thought out-loud in pure disbelief and shock.

It had to be that damed Spider, that bit her on The Field Trip!

She was bitten by a Spider.

But not just any Spider...

A Radioactive Spider!!

Wait!

Isn't that how Peter got his powers?

Oh my god, what if she's getting powers?!

Holy fuck that'd be amazing!

Spectacular!

And, and, AND!!!!

Oh would you look at that, Mary Jane fell asleep.

XXXX

The following Morning Mary Jane awoke up with a gasp, while shooting out of her resting place.

Looking around the room she noticed that she wasn't on the couch anymore, she was in Peter's bedroom, and on his bed with a blanket covering her.

However she felt completely different for some reasoned, it seamed like her senses had gotten sharper.

Kicking the blanket off her Mary Jane got to her feet and she brushed her hair back only to come to a sudden stop.

Catching a glimpse of something in the corner of her eye she looked, her arm seemed to be more muscular and she had a definite 6-pack on her stomach!

She also looked way more.... well developed...

She had extremely Red Puffy Lips, Large Fat Tits. She had a Heart-Shaped Ass, and an even more perfect body. Her body almost seemed too good to be true and resembled that of Helen Parr from The Incredibles Movie.

 Her body almost seemed too good to be true and resembled that of Helen Parr from The Incredibles Movie