7

“Sit, I’ll get you something you eat and some pills.” He said. He returned with a sandwich.

“Does this have gluten?” I asked. “I can’t eat it.” I said. He sighed and took the plate away. He returned with a fruit salad.

“That’s all I got.” He said. He sat in front of me as I ate the fruit.

“Don’t you have customers?” I asked.

“Everyone there is busy taking Insta picks to show how chic they are. I’ve got plenty of time.”

“Want some fruit?” I asked.

“I’d like some banana.” He smirked. 

“Psycho.” I responded. 

“Riddle me this, Easton. Are you pedantic?” He asked. “Cause you look like the type.”

“No really. I’m fine with some chaos.”

“Cool.” He muttered. “Cool.” A smile came on his face. He's chaos.

“I’m done.” I said. He handed me the pills and a bottle of water. “Thanks for this, by the way. I could’ve died.” I said.

“Make sure you eat next time. There’s literally a cafe next door.” He said.

“Maybe you could take me.” I said. For the first time, I saw this man blush. Gotcha!

“I don’t date idiots.” He said.

“Lucky for you, I’m not an idiot.” 

“You sure about that?” He said after I accidentally threw the metal spoon in the trash and put the styrofoam bowl in the sink.

“I’ll get it out.” I said. Hendrix was just laughing at me the entire time.

I guess I am an idiot.

------

bye! i love you all!

<3