15

It’s been a few weeks since I started dating Hendrix. We’ve formed a tradition. I would visit the bookstore three times a week. He would come over to my house two times a week. And the other times were random days. 

A few days into our relationship, after our third date, is when we decided to have sex. It was scary, I won’t lie. But Hen kept implying that it didn’t hurt him when I did it. 

Dinner at his home was nothing like I expected. I expected his home to be dark and full of books and bottles of alcohol everywhere.

Instead, I was met with a modern loft with high windows and green plants. 

And what was weirder was that Hen explained to me that every morning he likes to do yoga naked in front of his window and show off. Asked me to join him sometime.

“East?” Hen said while he laid his head on my thighs. His eyes looked up at me with adorable eyes.

“Hen?” I asked back. He closed his eyes before I calmed him down by touching his hair.

“I think I love you.” He said. Those single words stopped my world. The only time someone told me ‘I love you’ was my parents. No one else ever told me that before. “Shit I made it awkward, didn’t I!?” Hen said. He stood up and began to walk away. 

I got up and quickly grabbed his wrist. “Hen. Wait!” I yelled. I turned him around and let him take his time to look down at me. “I… I love you too.” I breathed out.

It was a moment of silence after a moment of love. 

“You do?” He asked. I nodded my head. He hugged me tightly. “Thanks for letting me love you.” He said. 

“You’re welcome for the love.” I responded.

“Great! Now I’m crying!” He laughed and wiped some tears.

“Let’s go to the bookstore and hang out.”

“Yeah. That sounds fun.”

We exited his home and got in his car. We drove to the bookstore. The place where I met him.

------

next is the last chapter!

bye! i love you all!

<3