16

“Remember this?” I said as I held out the book I first got when I came here.

“Boring book. Don’t remind me of it.” He laughed.

“Oh and this!” I held up the book with the guy in bondage.

“Two people have checked that out in the past three weeks.” He responded. Then promptly said, “One time it came back with stains.” I quickly put the book back and gagged.

“And this is where I hid on the top shelf.” I pointed to the top area.

“Still don’t know why you did that.” 

“And down there, at the table. It’s where you gave me a massage!” I pointed to the seat where Hen’s hands made me pass out. 

We took the stairs to the third floor. A clearing where the bean bags were brought another memory.

“And this was our first date.” Hen said. I watched as he fell onto the beanbag. “I think about it sometimes.” He says, staring at the ceiling.

“Think of what?” I asked.

“Traveling somewhere out there. I’ve been stuck in this store for so long. The only thing that’s got me going is seeing you.” He said. 

“Then do it. Go somewhere. See the world.”

“Will you be with me?” He looked at me with expectant eyes.

“From here to the end of the earth.”

He smiled at that. It seems that being here made him feel better. Or maybe… him being with me makes him feel better. I have no idea what our future holds. More books? Trips to the world? Naked yoga? Mind blowing massages? 

But all those things have one thing in common: They involve Hendrix.

“What do you have in your hands?” Hen asked. 

I opened my jacket and hid it under and kept it away from him when he wasn’t looking.

“Nothing.” I sneakily smiled at him.

I cupped the small succulent in my hands and held it with all my might. I know the perfect place to put this in. And all my other stuff. Hopefully Hendrix will be fine with me moving in with him.

Told you I’d get that succulent.

The hot guy was a bonus.

THE END

------

thank you for reading this short story! there's a new story coming out soon!

check out my other stories. especially His Saint, His Jewel!

okay! that's all!

bye! i love you all so much!

edit: kay, so, WTFFF!! this story blew up overnight!!!

honestly, thank you all so much!!! i'm truly grateful!! this is providing me the endorphins i need!!

gonna promote some of my other stories:

wanna read a Romeo and Juliet type story but gay? check out His Saint, His Jewel!

wanna read about a prince falling in love with an american commoner? check out Runaway King!

wanna read about a jock and nerd falling in love before college? check out During That Summer!

okay! now that's all!!

BYYEEEEE!!!!!!