[BALLORA]

Ballora sat in her office, waiting for Foxy. Her job as a therapist took up more of her life than...her life. Ever since gaining this metal body, she had continued to be a therapist for the 'broken' animatronics. Although everyone called her a bad therapist, they all knew she wasn't.

Circus Baby came here afraid alone and about to kill every animatronic, Ballora calmed her down and made her the logical, realistic person she is now.

Puppet came here viewing everyone as experiments and himself as superior, now he only viewed some of them as experiments and himself extra superior, but that was hardly Ballora's fault, god complexes are hard to get rid of.

Funtime Freddy came here stupid, dumb and chicken-obsessed. What did you expect more?

BonBon...Well BonBon had no real problems.

Lolbit came here voiceless, fearful and looking for her significant other. She found a new significant other and got a voice, and Ballora takes complete credit for that.

Funtime Foxy came here believing himself to be human, now he doesn't. Of course he had like a thousand other problems, but she had helped with one, even though it was a group effort. And Ballora...well Ballora was always here.

Through the construction, through the fire, through Ennard's constant attacks, to the dissapearence of her best friend Michael and the reappearence. She was the original to be here, of course she wasn't the oldest model. She didn't even remember arriving, only what happened before...

"I prescribe you get help." she said. "You are the help." Diana confusedly replied "I- I'm the help? Well that's just stupid!" Her client replied "Your the best therapist in the city!" Diana shrugged "Yeah, thats why I prescribe you get help. My help, 5PM, half an hour sessions every day." 

Her client rebuttled "But-" she interrupted. "Now I'm the one making the choices. I'm the help, I make choices. ME. Now out! See you at 5PM tommorow!" Her Client didn't rebuttle next, only walk out. The next person to walk in was a well tailored man, obviously rich. she recgonised him as the William Afton, founder of Fazbear Incorporated.

"Well this is certainly a suprise Mr. Afton." he sighed. "William, Call me William." he said lying down on the client chair. "Yes, of course...William." Diana replied. "Why are you here exactly?" William laughed "Help. I thought you were 'the help' Diana." Diana replied, confusedly "How do you...know my name..?"

William sighed, staring her right in the eyes, "I've murdered several children." Diana dropped her pen and notebook. "P-Par-don me??" she said dumbfounded. This had to be a joke. "Several, innocent, children. Wanna know why, Diana?" 

He asked, at this point he looked down and started laughing, the kind of laughing in movies that the villains made before they killed someone. Diana asked. "Why..?" 

William looked up, got up and close. "Because I...found. It. Fun." Then he laughed, as Diana felt  the sharp impalement of a knife in her stomach. She collapsed on the floor, watching as this man...her murderer, laughed.

"And- And I'll get away with this two! I'm gonna burn this whole building down, Why? BECAUSE IT'S FUN!" 

Then she woke up here. In this body, but a therapist never acts suprised. So she didn't. She put others infront of herself, as the pizzeria was built. 

The Sister Location Chronicalsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें