[FUNTIME FOXY]

Nicholas sighed, watching as Mimi ran around in the park, he had nothing to worry about. Not his job, not the sewer rat, nothing! Not even the Mafia.

He looked behind him and saw Lance, dangerous, skinny, and one of the Mafias most powerful members. He walked over. Nicholas could make out a pistol in his pocket.

"How much money?" He asked them. Lance replied "More then you could pay with your job, that's for sure." Nicholas sighed "Not even Mr. Aftons secretary?"

"Does that get you over 400,000 more?" Lance asked. Nicholas replied, writing a check. "No, but it helps when I embezzle money from Robotics." He passed a check to Lance, who looked down.

"Your late, but I'll take it." Nicholas replied "Thank you..." He whispered quietly. "Mimi! Time to go! Your mum probably wants us back for dinn-"

But before he could finish, he felt as a bullet pierced his skull, ripping through his brain... Memories, experiences, entire weeks of his life. Gone.

He collapsed on the ground, barely able to stand up, coughing uncontrollably. He looked up to Lance. "Please not in front of her, god not infront of her!" He exclaimed.

Lance looked down at him, "One Bullet left." He said, aiming it at the park. "NO! MIMI RUN! RUN!"

BANG.

"Running is such a futile attempt, but... like mother like daughter, am I right?" Nicholas teared up "No...God no please god no...Pleas-e...go-d...N...o"