[PUPPET]

My origin? Oh that's um, that's really a bit confusing. Including time travel, no continuity, other universes, science and all that. It's too long of a story for me to explain. What? Agh, fine! So there i was.

Running from the horrors of the universe, a being who fed on your past and used your future as the desert, then your present as the drink. This creature could follow you from one side of the universe to another, it had already got part of his past.

Puppet couldn't remember a couple things: 
His parents.
What pie was.
and any of his friends, if he had any.

So Puppet, like any logical person, was not a fan of having parts of his past eaten, and his present drunk. So with all his science-y power Puppet did...a thing.

Splitting his past into multiple ideas, multiple, equally probbable, improbbable events that could never ever happen yet had and will and shaldn't happen. But, Puppet made sure it always led up to him as he is now, except with a few differences of course.

So, it caused a couple of things to happen. Like universes being split into 2 timelines, or 3. One Puppet went of to another universe, One went into the future and into space, and then the rest of them went across all of space and time.

The Horrors Of The Universe would eat each of them up, gobble gobble, they'd all die. But, that'd take forever. Literally, by time every Puppet would be gone. There'd be 5 minutes of the universe left. So Puppet felt safe...kinda.

Sure. This meant there was no true Puppet, and that he had already died a thousand times over. But he lived, at the same time. So he couldn't complain.